Can The Rams Beat'em?

DMan77

I haven't followed the NFC very closely. 

I know the Rams rush is top 3-ish in the league... And I know Goff threw for 4,500 yards... And I know they won tough games against (Calls aside) the Saints tonight as well as beating the Chiefs in a shoot out. I know the also lost to the Bears on the road, which doesn't look really good... A good defense shut them down hard.

But that's about all I know. Their defense seems pretty middle of the road. 

Meh. 

8 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

I know the Rams rush is top 3-ish in the league... And I know Goff threw for 4,500 yards... And I know they won tough games against (Calls aside) the Saints tonight as well as beating the Chiefs in a shoot out. I know the also lost to the Bears on the road, which doesn't look really good... A good defense shut them down hard.

Meh. 

No.  The Rams are not beating the pats.  That's not how this league works.

Just now, yvj said:

I don't see how anyone can say with confidence the Rams will win or should be favorites to win. With that said, I didn't think a Foles-led team could beat the Pats and well times makes fools of us all.

Just now, Gas2No99 said:

YES. The Rams' DLINE: Donald, Suh, Fowler, Brockers w/don't blow my WADe PHILLIPS calling the Defense SHALL PREVAIL!!!!

JUST did. 

12 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

Meh. 

Who CAAARRREEEEESSSS. It's the Pats. It's Brady. Pass rush is irrelevant when he can dunk the ball to Edelman or Gronk in a millisecond. All pass rush gets you is weak ass calls when it comes to Tommy. 

The Rams are gonna get crushed.

1 minute ago, teptep said:

The Patriots may be facing a karmic unwinding - losing to all the teams they first beat in the Superbowl. They lost to the Eagles. If they lose to the Rams, they'll be due to lose to the Panthers next year.

Yes folks, this is the state of hope for Jets fans in the year or our Lord 2019. This is how far we've come.

Excuse me while I go read these chicken bones.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Of course they can. Donald might end Brady's life.

1 minute ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Yup.  They've got a Defense, a pass rush and can stop the run.  It won't be the sh*tshow we saw today, I hope.

Thank you!

It seems a bunch of the posters here have the fighting spirit of the French from the 1940's :roll:

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Yes folks, this is the state of hope for Jets fans in the year or our Lord 2019. This is how far we've come.

Excuse me while I go read these chicken bones.

If that fails, refer to the Druidic Runes as a back-up reference 

51 minutes ago, adb280z said:

No.  The Rams are not beating the pats.  That's not how this league works.

I do know one thing. If the Rams win people will say it was fixed. If the Pats win, people will say the didn’t deserve it because all the calls went their way.  Well one thing is for sure - one of them will win.

Just now, BigO said:

I do know one thing. If the Rams win people will say it was fixed. If the Pats win, people will say the didn’t deserve it because all the calls went their way.  Well one thing is for sure - one of them will win.

Thanks for this insight 

6 minutes ago, BigO said:

snl-jack-handey.jpg

You guys bitchin about the Pats all night being given the game is infantile. Numerous calls were made against NE that could have finished them but Brady’s resilience came thru time and time again. Give the guy some credit. That was a great playoff game. 

Archived