Kareem Hunt Signs with Browns

Lith

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wow.... they just keep getting stronger and stronger. Nick Chubb, Kareem Hunt, Baker Mayfield, Jarvis Landry, Antonio Calloway, Njokic and Freddie Kitchens/Todd Monken running the scheme..

i hate this team lol. Like no, suck at football just like we do.

I enjoy how the Steelers keep imploding while this is going on. They and their front running douche fans are about to be humbled. 

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wow.... they just keep getting stronger and stronger. Nick Chubb, Kareem Hunt, Baker Mayfield, Jarvis Landry, Antonio Calloway, Njokic and Freddie Kitchens/Todd Monken running the scheme..

And yet there were posters the last couple of years who would get their panties in a bunch when people would say that the Browns were set up for a brighter future than the Jets. 

4 minutes ago, Lith said:
I am not sorry we did not bring him in; but Browns look like they are going all in on 2019.

Do we even know if Hunt will play in 2019? He should get a very long suspension. But still a good football move for the Browns. Probably got him cheap. 

It's odd because they just drafted Nick Chubb who looks great. So even if Hunt only gets a 6-8 game suspension I don't see Hunt having a huge role on this team unless Chubb gets hurt. 

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Great offensive talent and apparently also one of the best big men in the NBA. 

I put this in the thread I started(you are fast Lith!) but Dorsey just rubs me the wrong way.  Drafted Hill, signing Hunt.  Everyone is entitled to a second chance, you don't have to be the person handing them all out.  Each time you do it becomes less about 2nd chances and you bot caring about what they did.

It's amazing how such a historically sh*tty team can be so good at making themselves completely unlikable in every way.  It's a true gift.

They even manage to trump the Jets in both of those regards, which is extraordinarily difficult to do.  They're such douche nozzles, I can't even feel pity for them.

8 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Do we even know if Hunt will play in 2019? He should get a very long suspension. But still a good football move for the Browns. Probably got him cheap. 

It's odd because they just drafted Nick Chubb who looks great. So even if Hunt only gets a 6-8 game suspension I don't see Hunt having a huge role on this team unless Chubb gets hurt. 

Running backs are probably the most injured position, Hunt will be very fresh after the suspension, there are plenty of innovative offensive teams that have successfully worked in more than one running back (Chicago, Atlanta, Philly, etc etc), and it’s probably a low end contract figure so there is very little risk. 

9 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

And yet there were posters the last couple of years who would get their panties in a bunch when people would say that the Browns were set up for a brighter future than the Jets. 

Yeah, I mean everyone clearly should have bowed to the brilliance of those championing the excellence of the Browns prior to their epic 0-16 and 1-15 seasons.

6 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I put this in the thread I started(you are fast Lith!) but Dorsey just rubs me the wrong way.  Drafted Hill, signing Hunt.  Everyone is entitled to a second chance, you don't have to be the person handing them all out.  Each time you do it becomes less about 2nd chances and you bot caring about what they did.

I see it differently. In the NFL, nobody is entitled to a 2nd chance. So it's good that Dorsey is overlooking their transactions and giving them a shot at redemption.

I'm pretty damn sure that Dorsey did his due diligence, crossing his tees and dotting his i's like any smart GM should.

He might not even play in 2019. Goodell got a lot of flack over the Ray Rice incident & with the #metoo movement at a fever pitch still & Rogers incredibly thin skin, Hunt might not ever get on the field in 2019. 

They better hope Baker doesn't get hurt, a roster full of azzholes, Landry, Calloway, Hunt, would be a sh*tforall. 

17 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yes. He's likely to get the max 6 game suspension the NFL's domestic violence policy allows.  He'll be back for the rest of the season

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Wow.

Chubb and Duke Johnson cant like this though

Chubb will get over it.  Duke Johnson's days in a Cleveland uniform are decidedly numbered, however. 

They'd be smart to use Duke a lot early in the season and trade him around the time Hunt is due back from suspension.

1 minute ago, Doggin94it said:

Yes. He's likely to get the max 6 game suspension the NFL's domestic violence policy allows.  He'll be back for the rest of the season

I'd bet he gets more than the usual 6 game suspension. Considering how bad it looks for the NFL and that Hunt has other incidents that the NFL can use to justify a longer suspension. The one saving grace is that the NFL may consider the games he missed last year as part of his "time served." Then i could see it being just 6 games. 

14 minutes ago, Jetster said:

He might not even play in 2019. Goodell got a lot of flack over the Ray Rice incident & with the #metoo movement at a fever pitch still & Rogers incredibly thin skin, Hunt might not ever get on the field in 2019. 

They better hope Baker doesn't get hurt, a roster full of azzholes, Landry, Calloway, Hunt, would be a sh*tforall. 

..."They better hope Baker doesn't get hurt?" What team with a star QB COULDN'T you say that about,? :rolleyes:

Thank goodness we root for the team with Robbie, Crowell, etc. They aren't all choir boys that play in the NFL.

16 minutes ago, Jetster said:

And Baker is the leader of A-holes.

7 minutes ago, kmnj said:

great pick up and not even a need for them

meanwhile the jets starter would be 4th on the browns depth charts

Yeah, He's exactly what we need, but at least Macc and his wife... aaah, never mind, I don't want to get in trouble here.

41 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

the Antithesis to the Jets on offense. 

38 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I enjoy how the Steelers keep imploding while this is going on. They and their front running douche fans are about to be humbled. 

Agreed, Good addition by the Browns. They'll give Pitt a run for the money, finally.

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Chubb will get over it.  Duke Johnson's days in a Cleveland uniform are decidedly numbered, however. 

They'd be smart to use Duke a lot early in the season and trade him around the time Hunt is due back from suspension.

True. Given Dukes ability in both the pass and run game, thats very possible to do. Duke is a good player. 

21 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

The wild part is Duke Johnson can be very useful in the right system.

Exactly. He'd work very well with Darnold. He'd probably be the best overall weapon on the offense.

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah, He's exactly what we need, but at least Macc and his wife... aaah, never mind, I don't want to get in trouble here.

I wonder if Mac happened to catch Hackenberg in his new gig. He must be so proud of his pick

29 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, I mean everyone clearly should have bowed to the brilliance of those championing the excellence of the Browns prior to their epic 0-16 and 1-15 seasons.

After their turn around with Greg Williams I gotta think their crappiness was spelled....HUE JACKSON.

34 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Key word would be "future"...show me one person who wouldn't switch rosters with the Browns right now and I'll show you someone who doesn't know football. I know that critical thinking and foresight are rare commodities these days but holy hell. 

47 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I know its odd for Jets fans to consider having ONE great NFL talent, much less TWO. I'm sure they will find a way to split carries just like they do in NO. 

Archived