MLB CJ Mosely To the Jets

Team archer

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Mosley but 17 million is ridiculous. It would be different if he excelled in pass coverage. 

Lets be honest tho, Mac deserves credit tho. He’s signing the guys he wants. 

Jenkins-Mosley-Williamson-Barr is no joke. 

Just now, Ghost said:

I like Mosley but 17 million is ridiculous. It would be different if he excelled in pass coverage. 

Lets be honest tho, Mac deserves credit tho. He’s signing the guys he wants. 

Jenkins-Mosley-Williamson-Barr is no joke. 

They're staying in 3-4?

8 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Premium money for a non premium position. What is Macc doing?! That’s a lot of scratch to admit you made a mistake in drafting Darren Lee. 

Hopefully there's 100 more butt fumbles to follow. Signing Mosley has nothing to do with Lee. Nothing. He,s the perfect Mike linebacker in a 4-3. That's a premium position.

12 minutes ago, Team archer said:

He unzipped his pants and slammed his dick on the table

I never believed that Macc had autonomy on drafting.  The Darron Lee pick stunk of Bowles.  I always believed Bowles was the favorite son of the two.  Just as I do not believe Macc is doing it all now. I am sure that Gase--and Williams---have influence on these signings.

Stop worrying about the money, We had to spend. We can afford to over pay 4-5 guys while Sammy is on his rookie deal. Most of the guaranteed money with these guys will be gone by the time we need to pay Sam. It took a few extra mil to pry him away from Balti.

When we need to resign our young guys these guys will up for a restructure or able to be released.

Now go get a RB and Paradis if he's not going back to Denver.

Huge move, well worth it and adding him and Barr to the defense is big.

Archived