Tony Pauline: "The entire Jets organization needs to be totally cleansed from top to bottom & side to side for any real positive change."

36 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

With all the crap that goes on in this league, from teams protecting child and domestic abusers, to skullduggery involving cheating and drugs, to say something like this over a simple firing is one of the most hilarious Chicken Little rants I’ve seen in a long time. Congratulations, Tony, you got your scoop on Macc being fired and you deserve credit for it. But now you’re being plain stupid. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Gase has a good start and in record time. If the new GM does bring in good scouts and staff, even if not spectacular and just modest/average/whatever, that is a huge upgrade and improvement. Gase and G Williams have already fixed the bowles kacy problem - yeah I give them credit at being average at least. I mean we are potentially looking at the start of the season with a fixed team. No more dumbass GM and quality coaching that should allow us to get a real evaluation of talent. Next year even better cut the crap and restock - hopefully in the correct way. Stack that on top our Franchise QB, one of the league's best RB's and damn I will say it, a roster that by default is much improved. 

I don't get all this the sky is falling crap. We are finally doing what we have all wanted. Actually progressing. 

If you think Woody doesn't have his finger prints on this, you are wrong. If you think ownership is crap you are wrong. Sure they have made mistakes, but the only real mistake they have made is not getting rid of failing staff when they should have known they had to go. I think if anything this year shows that the JETS are finally taking the necessary step to build a contender and do right by the fans. SUre it took a while and multiple staff cycles but they finally came around. You name the coach or GM and they had reasons to hire them all. Swung and missed - that's the story of almost every team in the league. 

You don't stop swinging. And it looks like we just got on base. Well done jets. Love it. 

How long did that terry bradway have a job here lol. Seriously am I the only one who loves the moves our team is making? I have hope. You should to. 

Seriously the last couple of seasons I got to the point where I was missing games, I dont know if some analytics picked that up or not, but all of a sudden Im back in. Can't wait.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Just who the heck is this guy and why does anyone follow him? Maccagnan was an anchor dragging the Jets down to the bottom of the league. Better firing him late than never.

CJ is only interested in turning a profit, as are almost all of the billionaire owners. They win where it matters the most - the bottom line, the rest is just BS to them.

Gase is the best HC we've had since Parcells. I watched every game the Fin's played and this guy gets the most out of JAG players. I'm really looking forward to what he does w/Sam.

This is not rocket science..... we have been dysfunctional AF for well over a decade now because our owners want to play with their fancy toy cars instead of hiring a head of football ops. Hopefully Gase can put on his big boy pants and fill that void, because he will have no problem telling JNJ to shut the fk up and make them go finger paint with catchup 

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Jets got rid of the worst Head Coach since Kotite and a lousy GM and people are outraged because it happened during the incorrect month

It’s a joke, Phil, an absolute joke. 

Clicks and likes equals money. Journalism is a profit center. It’s all toxic BS.  And naive fans fall for it, just sickening.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Clicks and likes equals money. Journalism is a profit center. It’s all toxic BS.  And naive fans fall for it, just sickening.

SAR I

I know right. This team knows exactly what its doing our record proves it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BroadwayRay said:

With all the crap that goes on in this league, from teams protecting child and domestic abusers, to skullduggery involving cheating and drugs, to say something like this over a simple firing is one of the most hilarious Chicken Little rants I’ve seen in a long time. Congratulations, Tony, you got your scoop on Macc being fired and you deserve credit for it. But now you’re being plain stupid. 

OMG call antifa. What does any of that have to do with a GMs ability to evaluate talent and an owners terribly timed firing?

29 minutes ago, RSJ said:

I know right. This team knows exactly what its doing our record proves it.

The definition of a team turning a corner is when they go from a lousy roster and a lousy record to a decent roster and a respectable record.  And that corner is being turned this year. 

If you don't want to embrace that, it's fine, just confine your negativity to your coworkers, family members, maybe homeless people on the streets.  You don't need to speak so negatively in a forum filled with optimistic fans who can see quite clearly that the Jets are going to be one of the better NFL teams in 2019.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The definition of a team turning a corner is when they go from a lousy roster and a lousy record to a decent roster and a respectable record.  And that corner is being turned this year. 

If you don't want to embrace that, it's fine, just confine your negativity to your coworkers, family members, maybe homeless people on the streets.  You don't need to speak so negatively in a forum filled with optimistic fans who can see quite clearly that the Jets are going to be one of the better NFL teams in 2019.

SAR I

That corner turned when we finally drafted a franchise QB.

Folks need to calm down. 

This is going to be a fun decade plus of Jets football. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Jets got rid of the worst Head Coach since Kotite and a lousy GM and people are outraged because it happened during the incorrect month

Dead on man , it’s really unbelievable isn’t it ? I never bash Jet fans anyone can look up my history here ....but guys on here getting trolled by agenda driven media clowns is getting embarrassing...I’m embarrassed for some people on here right now . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

This is a good spot to remind Jets fans that Bill Parcells and Eric Mangini both took over bigger dumpster fire Jets teams than this and had them in contention within three years. It takes one guy with a semblance of leadership talent to right this ship. Pauline is being dramatic 

Did you just tell everyone to calm down and have hope?

Show a little faith, there's magic in the night, Gase ain't a beauty, but hey he's alright. Is this what you are saying?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I totally agree.

Unrelated sidenote, your PSL forum talk royalty check for April is going out in the mail Monday morning.  Thanks.  :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I totally agree.

Unrelated sidenote, your PSL forum talk royalty check for April is going out in the mail Monday morning.  Thanks.  :)

LOL. With all that loot I'm thinking of buying a Winnebago so I can go to all the road games. 

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

LOL. With all that loot I'm thinking of buying a Winnebago so I can go to all the road games. 

SAR I

Read the membership packet we sent you. You have two reserved seats in the JetNation RV. Geez, maybe you aren't in this for the money. You didn't even cash last months check yet.  :)

• Haha 1

Right now it’s the in thing to dig into the Jets. It gets em the clicks and the likes. Pauline is a jabroni. 

The Jets just made two moves everyone has been screaming for. Firing Mac and shipping Lee off, and some how doing both those things is now the worst, and most “circusy” thing that could have happened. It’s silly. 

• Upvote 1

I can only imagine what interns Tony the “long time insider” gets his information from...to then go and try to get a few listeners on the “TOJ” podcast...whatever the crap that is.

There are always plenty of disgruntled low level employees in every company willing to bitch and moan. Ill worry about it when someone with some real sources says something.

9 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

I can only imagine what interns Tony the “long time insider” gets his information from...to then go and try to get a few listeners on the “TOJ” podcast...whatever the crap that is.

There are always plenty of disgruntled low level employees in every company willing to bitch and moan. Ill worry about it when someone with some real sources says something.

Podcasters, bloggers, tweeters, it's just a bunch of rank amateurs trying to make $20 tonight from clickstream revenue.  No integrity whatsoever.

Joe Beningo is the worst of the bunch.  You should have heard his forced b-tching on WFAN the other day.  The producers say "queue the outrage!" and off old sad Joe goes, same old cliches.  He can't even be bothered to make a rational argument anymore, just settles into his "this team is killing me" shtick. 

It's time the fans stood up and told these clowns to shut up already.  They play us for gullible losers.  Let's show them we're not.

SAR I

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Podcasters, bloggers, tweeters, it's just a bunch of rank amateurs trying to make $20 tonight from clickstream revenue.  No integrity whatsoever.

Joe Beningo is the worst of the bunch.  You should have heard his forced b-tching on WFAN the other day.  The producers say "queue the outrage!" and off old sad Joe goes, same old cliches.  He can't even be bothered to make a rational argument anymore, just settles into his "this team is killing me" shtick. 

It's time the fans stood up and told these clowns to shut up already.  They play us for gullible losers.  Let's show them we're not.

SAR I

JetNation has integrity. For example when we have @T0mShane rile everyone up, we never pay him directly. We leave the money on the dresser and he grabs out on his way out in the morning. We are classy like that.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Or else what? You gonna get all racist on me? LOL 

Unlike you being a racist, its not negativity, its reality

33 minutes ago, Maxman said:

JetNation has integrity. For example when we have @T0mShane rile everyone up, we never pay him directly. We leave the money on the dresser and he grabs out on his way out in the morning. We are classy like that.

I don't sense that JN has an agenda.  A discussion forum exists to be neutral, which is cool.

But Instagram and Twitter, different story.  Any cute blonde with a penchant for nail polish or ugly dude spewing NYJ venom can make $20 a day for ten seconds worth of work all because they think they're headed for insta-fame and a life of clickstream revenue.  Hey, I have no problem with a cutie putting up sexy photos.  But some dude screaming "WTF JETS YOU SUUUUUK YOU ARE DYSFUNCTIONAL!!!!!" when I know better just makes me ill.

SAR I

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I don't sense that JN has an agenda.  A discussion forum exists to be neutral, which is cool.

But Instagram and Twitter, different story.  Any cute blonde with a penchant for nail polish or ugly dude spewing NYJ venom can make $20 a day for ten seconds worth of work all because they think they're headed for insta-fame and a life of clickstream revenue.  Hey, I have no problem with a cutie putting up sexy photos.  But some dude screaming "WTF JETS YOU SUUUUUK YOU ARE DYSFUNCTIONAL!!!!!" when I know better just makes me ill.

SAR I

Wait is the Jets-hating social media world really this profitable? Asking for a friend. 

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Wait is the Jets-hating social media world really this profitable? Asking for a friend. 

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Back off. I need to know how to monetize my Jets-related dick jokes, and now

22 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

This reads like something a serial killer would scrawl on the wall of his evidence dungeon.