Gase look-a-likes

I don't know what it is with some of the fans with the fixation on his eyes...I live in South Florida.  In fact, maybe 15 minutes from the toilet bowl the fins play in.  NOT ONCE did the media or fans make mention about his eyes...his coaching?  All the time, but never about his eyes.  If his eyes are the least of our worries, we have a winner as in W's on game day.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

I don't know what it is with some of the fans with the fixation on his eyes...I live in South Florida.  In fact, maybe 15 minutes from the toilet bowl the fins play in.  NOT ONCE did the media or fans make mention about his eyes...his coaching?  All the time, but never about his eyes.  If his eyes are the least of our worries, we have a winner as in W's on game day.

Hmmmm, I see, good point.

1 hour ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

When we actually have something else to talk about—W’s and L’s—we will.

• Thumb Down 1

Let me also add this.  His hire was almost 6 months ago...it's not like I don't have a sense of humor because I found it somewhat funny for a few days.  But, I would hope that we move on from someone's physical part made into a negative and move on...but again, have at it, it's the quiet part of the Jets program.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Yea, people are beating to death this eye thing, you don't see Pats fans constantly making fun of Belichicks huge Man Boobs. He could feed 3 kids on each one if he could produce milk.

They've won 3 of the last 5 superbowls. If anything they're lobbying to have his mantits into a permanent attribute on the Lombardi Trophy.

Gase only has had a few notable things since becoming the Jets' HC. This is one of them. Another is getting the GM fired, and kudos to him for that. 

Point being, when he hoists up his 6th Super Bowl win* then Jets fans will pull out pictures of his bug-eyed expression differently, like a grandmother pulling out pics of her beloved grandchildren.

Also you have to admit it was a f***ing strange look. Not the strangest thing I've ever seen by a long shot, but still strange. Especially during a press conference. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

They've won 3 of the last 5 superbowls. If anything they're lobbying to have his mant!ts into a permanent attribute on the Lombardi Trophy.

Gase only has had a few notable things since becoming the Jets' HC. This is one of them. Another is getting the GM fired, and kudos to him for that. 

Point being, when he hoists up his 6th Super Bowl win* then Jets fans will pull out pictures of his bug-eyed expression differently, like a grandmother pulling out pics of her beloved grandchildren.

Also you have to admit it was a f***ing strange look. Not the strangest thing I've ever seen by a long shot, but still strange. Especially during a press conference. 

As strange as it seemed, I hope that's the look he gives Trumaine Johnson when he gets beat by 5 yards. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

They've won 3 of the last 5 superbowls. If anything they're lobbying to have his mant!ts into a permanent attribute on the Lombardi Trophy.

It's a strange look, probably.  But like I mentioned also in my post, I'm in middle of dolphin country and I don't recall one comment with his eyes from the media or their fans...maybe they're more sophisticated then us Jet fans?  That last part was meant to be a joke.

10 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

It’s because everyone remarking on his eyes is drop-dead-handsome....of course!! ?

• Sympathy 1