jets-falcons preseason-game-thread/

29 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

CBS......= Fing Romo?  STFU Romo! Hopefullly to early for Pats Ass Kissing Nantz and, Mr. never won but let me tell you how its done. Dallas dooshbag Romo.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tony-romo-thinks-sam-darnold-has-the-it-factor-and-could-be-a-breakout-player-in-2019/

I don't think he's calling the game tonight, but Romo is a big Darnold fan.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

Just now, SAR I said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tony-romo-thinks-sam-darnold-has-the-it-factor-and-could-be-a-breakout-player-in-2019/

I don't think he's calling the game tonight, but Romo is a big Darnold fan.

SAR I

Wow, he's going out on a limb too. Thats why he was a top pick, no grantees but we can all play and say the odds. 

I think the Yankees could not only be in the playoffs but be in and win the WS, boy am I smart.

22 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Nice for arena league not feeling these tones of color.

Could this end up being the same issue they had with the Color Rush game for Bills/Jets a couple years ago?  A certain percentage of the population has something called red-green color blindness and can't distinguish between the two colors.

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

One of the downsides of streaming is that you don't always get the local broadcast. I got the Atlanta commenters. Dang. They sounds better than the giants crew so far. So, hopefully it's not bad. 

Yup.  They said matt ryan wants to play the whole game tonight???  Love it.  Lets get some good preseason football in so we are ready for week 1.