Defense rookie of the year

batman10023

If Winovich wins Defensive ROY Im gonna finds Macs car or coffee truck or whatever he drives and paint Winovich>Polite all over it or I will pay someone to do it! That would really annoy me that both players were available for Mac - one will be cut and the other will be DROY - make the right pick Mac - and he blew it. Now I don't think Winovich wins it but if he did I want revenge!

55 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s honestly one of the few topics of conversation I won’t entertain in any venue. I’ll let a dude tell me about Bilderberg-funded lizard people walking amongst us. I’ll listen to someone and nod along as they try to argue that the moon is made of cheese. I sit by and watch as someone gives a @Pac post positive rep. But if someone tries to tell me that the Belichick Patriots gained a single victory legitimately, it’s table-flipping time. 

Ahem

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

The jets fans who refuse to tip thier caps to Pats, those are the manly and classy ones 

1.  You don't tip your caps to institutional cheating.  That just encourages more of it.  

2.  You can respect the performances to a point.  For instance, Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens were HOF level players before they ever touched PED's.  That doesn't mean you list Bonds or Clemens as two of the greatest to ever play.  Same with Lance Armstrong as a cyclist.  You can respect that he was awesome at riding a bike without listing him as the GOAT.  Those types get knocked down the list.  You've staunchly argued Brady is the GOAT.  Laughable.  

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1.  You don't tip your caps to institutional cheating.  That just encourages more of it.  

2.  You can respect the performances to a point.  For instance, Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens were HOF level players before they ever touched PED's.  That doesn't mean you list Bonds or Clemens as two of the greatest to ever play.  Same with Lance Armstrong as a cyclist.  You can respect that he was awesome at riding a bike without listing him as the GOAT.  Those types get knocked down the list.  You've staunchly argued Brady is the GOAT.  Laughable.  

They all cheat. I know first hand that PED use is rampant in college and minor leagues

2 hours ago, CTM said:

They all cheat. I know first hand that PED use is rampant in college and minor leagues

Ah the old "they all cheat" argument.  Then why are highly suspected PED users like Jeff Bagwell and Ivan Rodriguez in the Hall of Fame but Bonds and Clemens aren't?  Because Bonds and Clemens' use of PED's was egregious and arrogant.  

Much in the same way, the Patriots are far worse than everyone else.  The moral relativism argument doesn't work for them. 

Goodell did everything in his power to protect the Patriots yet still had to punish them severely to appease the other owners.  No other team has cheated on that level, and its easy to argue that they still find new and creative ways to cheat that make the playing field uneven.   Their record in home games is mathematically impossible.  Opposing teams' radios stop working at inopportune times in nearly every game in Foxboro.  They're still doing shady stuff after being caught twice.  They feel entitled to do it. 

And that's why the "respect" for Brady and the Patriots can only go so far.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because Bonds and Clemens' use of PED's was egregious and arrogant.

Exactly.  Clemmens and Bonds both are so arrogant about it.  Faced with all the mountain of evidence they continue to act pissed that they are actually being accused of using.  Look how hard ARod is trying to get people in his corner.  And how good a job hes doing.  Id bet he doesnt get in right away as his numbers would lead you to expect him to but he'll get in