!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

Maxman

Just now, Rangers9 said:

They’ve had a good pass rush but so far Gase not calling anything down field esp to Robby. Maybe he’s not open?

I think they're going short to neutralize the pass rush. Plus the interior of their defense is weaker than the outside (meaning  outside corners).

Just now, Rangers9 said:

They’ve had a good pass rush but so far Gase not calling anything down field esp to Robby. Maybe he’s not open?

theres no time dude...  we still need Sam if we wanna get yards and score points...

he missed teh one deep one and an out and a cross to robby...   

Just now, Losmeister said:

theres no time dude...  we still need Sam if we wanna get yards and score points...

he missed teh one deep one and an out and a cross to robby...   

He didn’t miss it.  He wasn’t set but the ball was there but the bills made a nice play otherwise it was a touchdown

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I have figured out who Sam Darnold reminds me of as a QB. It’s Phil Simms. Sucks a lot of the time, looks like a junkyard dog, but can pull it together for stretches when he needs to. I don’t think he’ll ever be a pretty QB who puts up numbers, but he’ll grit his way through a bunch. 

crowd riot GIF

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

This team has 3 big weaknesses that everyone knew about coming into today. Kicker and OL has been every bit as BAD as advertised. Corner hasn't really shown to be a big weakness but they are playing Josh Allen and he sucks. It's nice to get a win (there's no way the Bills are coming back from this. The Jets have it in the bag), but this is NOT good. We're in for a long season.

How long have you been a Jets Fan?    Jets losing would be typical SOJ.

• Upvote 1