Jamal has unfollowed the Jets on IG

prime21

Dudes really hate Jamal for weirdest reason and stay tryna blame him for everything like it’s not a team sport..  fan base is trash it’s probay why no good players really wanna come here unless there severely over paid too and even that’s a toss up just ask Mr. barr who was sick to his stomach about coming here

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

To be fair, an amazing edge rusher last night would have had the same impact thanks to an offense that couldn't get a first down. Maye played great. the CBs actually held their own most of the night. They did a good job pressuring Mayfield. We just kept punting from our own 10 and giving the Browns great field position. 

We were not winning this game, no matter how well he played, I agree.  But, that’s sort of the point, too.  He’s just doesn’t add that much, even at his best.  He didn’t add anything when we needed anyone to make a play last week either.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Dudes really hate Jamal for weirdest reason and stay tryna blame him for everything like it’s not a team sport..  fan base is trash it’s probay why no good players really wanna come here unless there severely over paid too and even that’s a toss up just ask Mr. barr who was sick to his stomach about coming here

A sizable majority of this fan base maligns C-Mart as a compiler, Revis as a mercenary traitor, and Joe Willie as comically over-rated. Hard to have sympathy for the likes of Jamal Adams.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You nailed it buddy.  We're all trash fans if we don't like Jamal Adams.  How dare us.  

To be fair, they don’t just hate those who don’t like Adams. They also hate those who like him but not quite enough for their tastes.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DonCorleone said:

Don't believe the hype. "You are what your record says you are". His record disagrees strongly with that assessment. 

Exactly. Rodgers looks like donkey doo without McCarthy.

Rodgers is a Stage 5 D-Bag (who doesn’t call their mother after she is trapped in a wildfire?), he orchestrated McCarthy’s ouster. That’s what we call an endorsement in my book.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You nailed it buddy.  We're all trash fans if we don't like Jamal Adams.  How dare us.  

I think that Adams is truly a great player. I am just a strong believer in just playing the game with your body and giving the mouth a rest. The only problem I have with Adams is the amount of talking. 

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Exactly. Rodgers looks like donkey doo without McCarthy.

Rodgers is a Stage 5 D-Bag (who doesn’t call their mother after she is trapped in a wildfire?), he orchestrated McCarthy’s ouster. That’s what we call an endorsement in my book.

Rodgers is a great QB who is also a tremendous douche bag. From what I remember, he doesn't talk to much of his own family. Imagine trying to coach him. 

• Post of the Week 1