Jets will beat the Dallas Cowboys this Sunday

Alka

39 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

They are ranked 9th overall. And they probably better than that since 2 of their 5 have been vs. GB and Saints who have very good offenses. It’s going to be a long day. 

Hope not but who knows.

I just want to see the offense move the damn chains and look competent out there

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If Sam, Herndon and CJ Mosley’s delicate groin are back we will beat Dallas Sunday night. If Mosley and his dainty groin aren’t back then we have 33% chance to win. Though they have played without him and should be able to make the defensive calls to a point.,

I’ve heard people make a big deal out of whether the back up to Mosley can make the defensive calls, defensive players have radios in their helmets, the coaches are making the calls regardless.   

If Gase and Sam actually run the offense they showed a bit of in preseason we will be competitive and may even win the game. Call me naive and whatever other crappy term you want but I firmly believe Gase knew Sam was sick and dumbed down the O In week one.

If the Jets don’t come out firing and attacking the Cowboy defense then we have our answer. There is no excuse this week. I’m not looking for a win, on paper the Cowboys are a better team. If the Jets score and it is close then there is hope.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

So you won the last 3 vs the Cowboys. Good Job

Hey, it's good that you showed up in this thread because the Dallas Cowboys are the Buffalo Bills of the NFC.

Have wins against the worst teams in the NFL, lose to the quality teams on the schedule.  You caught the Mono Jets at the right time; the Cowboys aren't.  Not saying we're going to win, but I actually like our chances.  Their quarterback is a fraud, just like your RGIV.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

Hey, it's good that you showed up in this thread because the Dallas Cowboys are the Buffalo Bills of the NFC.

Have wins against the worst teams in the NFL, lose to the quality teams on the schedule.  You caught the Mono Jets at the right time; the Cowboys aren't.  Not saying we're going to win, but I actually like our chances.

SAR I

If the Jets win, Zebras were on the take, or Dak sucks. Prolly both, ya, Dallas Sucks!

Darnold is that type of player...too many fans don't want to understand or are afraid to recognize we have a legitimate NFL franchise QB that will make the worst team in the NFL look like a team that can beat anyone.

Get used to it Jet fans.  If we give this kid time and protect him - we can beat anyone on any given Sunday.  He's that good.  

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

On 10/7/2019 at 7:17 PM, New York Mick said:

I have a better chance of winning the lottery 

On 10/7/2019 at 7:21 PM, genot said:

giphy.gif.28df5728d56ed619b2964fc412bb3fa0.gif

On 10/7/2019 at 7:28 PM, Joe the Breadman said:

The Jets are going to get murdered for the next three games.  Plain and simple. 31-6 type games.

The next game where the Jets will appear to be at least competitive will be Miami.

And that's regardless of Darnold  returning or not. He wont be 100% when they throw him on the field and I'm sure he has lost a bunch of weight. No way he is ready for NFL level contact.

Sam Darnold will be back to feeling right again probably as the season is ending...

Heavy heavy heavy sigh.....another gut wrenching season dealing with this team.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:30 PM, Grandy said:

I don't necessarily agree, but I admire some positive thoughts in a sea of misery.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:42 PM, TNJet said:

Yes. That was last year. We are 0-4.

On 10/7/2019 at 7:46 PM, SOJ said:

I am sorry that its come to disillusionment on your part... Dallas is going to kick our asses, w or w/o  SD, TE, etc.   Then NE will kick our assess again and our record will be 0-6.... At this point their ineptitude is Kotitish actually, on second thought they maybe worse. 

BTW - I get no pleasure in writing the above ...

On 10/7/2019 at 7:56 PM, Joe the Breadman said:

Just a quick question to those who feel the Jets are going to beat Dallas....what has the team displayed on the field to make you feel they are going to beat the Cowboys? 

sh*t I'm just hoping they are in the game when the 4th quarter starts.

Think I'm gonna go camping these next few Sundays and give this a break. You young guys wave the flag and keep things warm til draft day.

On 10/7/2019 at 8:27 PM, varjet said:

The Jets were a decent match up against Buffalo and would have won but for the injuries or Douglas botching the kicker. 

Under no circumstances were the Jets beating the Browns, Patriots, Eagles and now Cowboys, mainly because of their OL and CBS.

Despite everyone’s frustration the Jets will not be close to winless.   There will be three Jets teams.  This is the bad first one.  When Darnold and the rest of the injured and suspended come back, and the schedule gets easier, you will see a different team that actually wins some games.  Gase was not a complete disaster in Miami.  But the OL will eventually get Darnold hurt, hopefully not severely but he will be knocked out of service, and then the third Jet team, better than the the first but worse than the second, will flail around and mostly lose.  They end up between 4 and 6 wins and without Thomas or Jeudy. 

On 10/7/2019 at 8:38 PM, jeremy2020 said:

and if they lose will you be back to admit you were horribly, horribly wrong?

On 10/7/2019 at 8:47 PM, JetFaninMI said:

Well if you go by what I SEE then the Jets are worse than 0-16. Is that even possible?

200.gif

On 10/7/2019 at 9:14 PM, jeremy2020 said:

The whole picture includes adam gase never having a top offense without manning and him being a losing coach. It also includes that *no* coach in history has ever had success going to second team immediately after being fired.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:15 PM, jeremy2020 said:

Sure thing. 

On 10/7/2019 at 10:32 PM, LockeJET said:

If the Jets beat Dallas, I'll swallow my own goo. 

On 10/7/2019 at 11:38 PM, DLJ said:

You must be smoking crack.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 10/7/2019 at 11:50 PM, playtowinthegame said:

Pick it, pack it, fire it up, come along...

On 10/8/2019 at 12:25 AM, peebag said:

Pics or GTFO

On 10/8/2019 at 7:07 AM, Mark78 said:

I am fairly optimistic guy, but at this point my optimism with this team and coaches is in the toilet 

On 10/8/2019 at 8:31 AM, paulyjet said:

Lol

On 10/8/2019 at 9:20 AM, Jet hustle said:

Aderall or molly ?

On 10/8/2019 at 9:00 PM, JetFaninMI said:

THIS. I've been saying this since the guy was rumored to be hired. I have given him the benefit of the doubt thus far and for me, Gase is on the clock now. Show us what you got Adam. Show us the offensive Guru you're supposed to be.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:42 PM, CrazyCarl40 said:

Top ten in scoring offense and defense. They’re better than the Jets at all the important positions- in the trenches, at QB, and they have better weapons. Which corner has a chance of covering Cooper and Cobb? Elliot out of the backfield? The They also have the speed at linebacker to keep up with Bell. And they have pass rushers to boot. Match ups do not favor the Jets. Jets don’t have a chance. 

On 10/8/2019 at 10:43 PM, Billsfan35 said:

Your offense scored 1 TD on our defense at home. You had pick 6 off a deflected pass and a safety. You had ur full offensive roster. And it’s not our fault that you guys signed a sh*tty kicker it’s not like a kicker isn’t a valid roster spot that shouldn’t be taken more seriously. You guys were +4 in the turnover margin and still couldn’t beat us. 

On 10/9/2019 at 8:47 AM, Wonderboy said:

This pic is hilarious. It needs to be reposted accordingly.

E2BDC4D8-6C7C-4E5F-9417-F31F7FD1BDB1.gif

On 10/9/2019 at 8:57 AM, Wonderboy said:

Dallas is a monster waiting to wreck havoc. Their running game is slamming with Zeke who can do it all. Cooper is slithery as a snake. Their D is better than advertised ranking 9th overall. Dak is playing well and on the verge of a $250 million contract. Their OL is banged up and they are 3-2 with both losses coming against quality teams: Packers and Saints. They’re coming off a tough loss last week. They will be pissed. I hope they don’t take it out on Sam.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:54 PM, Billsfan35 said:

Cowboys by 30

On 10/9/2019 at 4:25 PM, Apache 51 said:

0-4

On 10/9/2019 at 10:59 PM, Mastenpark said:

So you won the last 3 vs the Cowboys. Good Job

Who is ready to eat some crow???

And you can keep that goo pick to yourself...

No chance..

Jets had that game in hand... that Darnold pick... eek... could have easily been the blow out I predicted

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Who is ready to eat some crow???

And you can keep that goo pick to yourself...

No chance..

Jets had that game in hand... that Darnold pick... eek... could have easily been the blow out I predicted

Wow. All those posts were made when it wasn't a sure thing Sam would start. Read some of the posts after it was announced he would and the same guys you quoted had different opinions. You conviently left those out I see.

12 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Wow. All those posts were made when it wasn't a sure thing Sam would start. Read some of the posts after it was announced he would and the same guys you quoted had different opinions. You conviently left those out I see.

I quoted all those who doubted what I wrote... I am sorry if somebody that flip flopped in the middle of the week and I missed it.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Some called me delusional, smoking weed, etc. etc.... Some said 0 chance... some said that the Jets are a joke... Yet my theory here was proven correct.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Low expectations... 

Well yeah at that point all I needed was a legit NFL offense. Move the chains, use some clock to give the D a breather.

They did just that and I wouldve been happy with just that. The win was biblical.

• Upvote 1

On 10/7/2019 at 7:38 PM, Apache 51 said:

Problem is Dallas ain't Detroit. Scumbags just lost, and have to keep pace with the Eagles. Dallas has something to prove Jets do too, but no one to help get it done. Dallas by 14.

What's your favorite brand of perfume?

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1