The T0mShane, Jamal Adams & Kevin Mawae Connection

Maxman

56 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I would have let him beat my ass and collected a giant paycheck. 

I’d have the personal integrity to meet Mawae on the battlefield and not sue. Also, I’d kick his ass. If you can punch it in the face, you can win a fight against it. That’s why the only thing I fear in life is the Great White Shark. You can’t punch it in the face.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’d have the personal integrity to meet Mawae on the battlefield and not sue. Also, I’d kick his ass. If you can punch it in the face, you can win a fight against it. That’s why the only thing I fear in life is the Great White Shark. You can’t punch it in the face.

Must be why the Indianapolis was so harrowing for you. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You can punch a Great White in the face but someone would probably have to open your ketchup bottles for you for the rest of your life.

When it comes to Adams my main problem is his mouth. He seems to have quieted down a bit or guys just don't post his tweets on these board's anymore. I have no idea since I'm not on social media. Never have been and never will be. It's just not for me. My wife is but she refuses to follow him. Lol.

I criticize Jamal but don't dislike the man personally. I get into a lot nonsense on these board's too but I NEVER TAKE IT PERSONALLY OR MEAN IT THAT WAY. It's all just banter to me.

If I ever met Jamal I would probably be as starstruck as his biggest fan. If he reads these board's I would wager I'm not getting an autograph though. Lol. What can you do?

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Can't really comment on anything current. But historically speaking Chad Pennington's sister was here. Signed up under her real email with her real name. Sent 5 private messages to 5 different people. pats fan tx was one of them, all people who were critical of Chad.

What year ?

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Any chance of a charity MMA match between you and @Pac ? 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I’m surprised if this story is true . I don’t post much, but I do visit the site everyday . I’ve actually been a member since ‘06 I tcreated a new account due to not being able to recover the password to my old account for some reason) . Anyway I don’t know Tom , not have I ever had a discussion with him, but I do enjoy his witty, informative and sometimes thought provoking posts here. Not trying to kiss anyone’s behind , nor am I willing to confirm or deny it’s his alt account . 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Funny thing happened after that. Tom said, "I am not going up there to meet him".  I assure Tom that there was security and he would be safe. Tom wouldn't go, instead he hid. It was the 2nd time that day he hid actually.  (Insert Steelers fan telling Tom off and Tom doing nothing about it story here).

Did he cry?  He seems like the crying type.  

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Tom was dead wrong on Mawae.  But this victory lap over one very good game out of Jamal Adams really needs to stop.  It's embarrassing.  

Shane shouldn't have punked out though.  Hopefully he doesn't if/when he gets to meet Jamal.  

Adams has been pretty consistently good

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Disgusted that anyone would believe these horrible lies assailing my character. Kevin Mawae is one of my favorite all-time Jets and to compare him to our flamenco dancer strong safety sickens me. 

I still have the photos lol.

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Can't really comment on anything current. But historically speaking Chad Pennington's sister was here. Signed up under her real email with her real name. Sent 5 private messages to 5 different people. pats fan tx was one of them, all people who were critical of Chad.

Yes. Everything I right could be true.  :) This one definitely is true though.

Let's not turn this into a Jamal thread. I would much rather we just bash Tom in this thread lol.

man what ever happened to pats fan tx?  i was on the old JI back in the day and i missed a good 2-3 years after they made the switch to Scout. 

11 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Also so are there other current Jets or Ex Jets that actually post on this site and can we find out who they are or is it confidential which I suspect?

It would surprise me if Adams didn’t read it. Someone should post a google map to Tom’s house.

18 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Jamal Adams gets more accolades and national press than Sam Darnold.

That's all you need to know about skewed value to a team.

If Adams got hurt tomorrow a few weeks down the road we would be amazed at how good 'insert backup safeties name here' has looked replacing him, much like our ILBS when mosely got hurt.  Would we like mosley back?  Yes, has it been end of the world he has been out?  No.  Positional value.

Also:

Quinnen makes the big stop, jamal cleans up rolling over top of the already tackled player and the camera and media focus on adams the prez.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/highlight-quinnen-williams-jamal-adams-stuff-dak-prescott-on-fourth-down

6:30 mark:

Greg Williams:

LOL

• Upvote 1