The T0mShane, Jamal Adams & Kevin Mawae Connection

Maxman

16 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’d have the personal integrity to meet Mawae on the battlefield and not sue. Also, I’d kick his ass. If you can punch it in the face, you can win a fight against it. That’s why the only thing I fear in life is the Great White Shark. You can’t punch it in the face.

Tom I’ve seen you throw punches and quite frankly you don’t know how to throw hands. DM me if you’re interested in setting up a program. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

This post stinks of jealousy, you only wish you could dance like that

I’m a mid-40’s Irish guy from the suburbs who once paid cash for the Short Circuit soundtrack on cassette because I liked the El DeBarge classic “Who’s Johnny?” I basically invented those dance moves.  

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m a mid-40’s Irish guy from the suburbs who once paid cash for the Short Circuit soundtrack on cassette because I liked the El DeBarge classic “Who’s Johnny?” I basically invented those dance moves.  

case and point White men think they can dance, but in their hearts they know they can't.

3 minutes ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

case and point White men think they can dance, but in their hearts they know they can't.

I’m Puerto Rican and probably the only one who can’t dance to save my life. Had a Irish friend who neither could dance but came up with this ingenious step. He’d just stand there, slightly extend his right leg, lift up his heel and sway right to left. Ridiculously cool ?. Well I can’t dance but I can break Defenders angles on the court. Don’t understand why I can’t translate that to the dance floor. ??‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

I’m Puerto Rican and probably the only one who can’t dance to save my life. Had a Irish friend who neither could dance but came up with this ingenious step. He’d just stand there, slightly extend his right leg, lift up his heel and sway right to left. Ridiculously cool ?. Well I can’t dance but I can break Defenders angles on the court. Don’t understand why I can’t translate that to the dance floor. ??‍♂️

+1  A Puerto Rican who cant dance

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Fred Astaire was amazing. 

agreed !  :cool:

p.s. dear J Nut, hi !.. if i may,.. as much as i love Fred Astaire... Ginger Rogers pretty much did everything he did but... she did it going backwards and in high heels     ;)

cheers ~ ~

:beer:

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

This was a pre Twitter world. This was also right as we launched JetNation. We were on ji back then, he said to us why aren't you posting anymore. We told him we launched JetNation. He said, cool I will check it out. 

I am telling you he knew usernames, what people were saying. It was pretty wild.

Didn't @Bleedin Green tell an active Jets DB, he "didn't know anything about football."

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

Can't really comment on anything current. But historically speaking Chad Pennington's sister was here. Signed up under her real email with her real name. Sent 5 private messages to 5 different people. pats fan tx was one of them, all people who were critical of Chad.

Man I came over way too late.  I'd definitely have gotten one of those PM's.  Instead I got a dwarf from Staten Island threatening to fight me because Sarah Palin.

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Mike Nugent once told my buddy years ago that Pennington would never get it done and the locker room knew it.

That was probably before we got to see him dancing to Eminem after Chad Henne got hurt.  Then I knew I was watching greatness.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

So @Maxman, this begs the question.....

”what other former or current  Jets or celebrities have posted here or read the forum on a regular basis “?

I’m 98.1433% positive That Christopher Johnson reads/posts here and I bet I know exactly what his handle is.

Also, Sam, if you’re reading this: I love you and I hope you throw TDs in February games for the Jets for years to come. Also, please don’t be weirded out that I’ve tagged you in a few personal Instagram posts recently that have nothing to do with you. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1