****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I bet we get 5, 2 of which are big gainers for the Rats.

PI calls are so friggin subjective I’ve seen Jimmy Graham wear multiple DBs while trying to get a jump ball in the end zone and no call but if you look at PEDelman the wrong way it’s Pass Interference

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

I'll take the penalties.  let the topic tomorrow be how the refs fckd this game up.  Don't give in to the "don't touch tom" mantra that the refs have instilled in this league. I say touch him early and touch him often.  Push that pocket straight up the middle with our young buck Quinnen and have Anderson hammering him from the side.  Collapse the pocket EARLY by all means necessary!!!

G. Williams, I vouched for you earlier this week, prove me right again good sir!!!

I don't give in too it. It's simple reality. By all means hit the guy in the pocket like I said. They will give Brady more respect than Dak. It's bullsh*t but it's true.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

Agree,?the sad reality is that Brady is protected as a league asset and they have to be very careful how they hit him. 

Tom Brady is not surviving the punishment we unleashed to Dak Prescott with or without penalty flags, 

He's a 42 year old dad body athlete who has survived in this league for far too long. 

Tonight he pays the price and suffers the pain and consequences. 

Image result for jets sack tom brady pics
  • Upvote 1

OK, time to leave. This is what we'll see. 

Tonight the Jets will come back after the 4Q 2 minute warning and score on a 35 yd pass with 7" left to make it 24-23 Pats. The extra point attempt will be blocked but the Pats will be offside and the second attempt will be good.

Pats will win the toss for 1st possession in OT

Brady marches them down to the Jets 25 and goes for the winning TD on 1st down. Maye picks it at the goal line and runs in all the way back for the win that will be looked back at as the turning point for the dominant team of the 20's

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Expect a close game... A lot depends on if the OL can play the way they did against Dallas and Robby needs to win the match up with 24 on some plays not all just enough to have others make plays.... if they can run well then they have a shot.  I think if the D plays the way they did last week, CJ calling the D calls  and the forgoing comes to fruition then we win.... 

38 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

OK, time to leave. This is what we'll see. 

Tonight the Jets will come back after the 4Q 2 minute warning and score on a 35 yd pass with 7" left to make it 24-23 Pats. The extra point attempt will be blocked but the Pats will be offside and the second attempt will be good.

Pats will win the toss for 1st possession in OT

Brady marches them down to the Jets 25 and goes for the winning TD on 1st down. Maye picks it at the goal line and runs in all the way back for the win that will be looked back at as the turning point for the dominant team of the 20's

vicki GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

I'll take the penalties.  let the topic tomorrow be how the refs fckd this game up.  Don't give in to the "don't touch tom" mantra that the refs have instilled in this league. I say touch him early and touch him often.  Push that pocket straight up the middle with our young buck Quinnen and have Anderson hammering him from the side.  Collapse the pocket EARLY by all means necessary!!!

G. Williams, I vouched for you earlier this week, prove me right again good sir!!!

I say touch him so hard that he goes into retirement.