ANY LAWYERS OUT THERE?

I am a long suffering season tix owner. I paid strong for my now worthless PSL's and then the seats themselves. 

Clearly I am NOT getting what I paid for. In fact, I was lied too. While promised a competitive team, I never saw one. Now, I am way under water on my Jets holdings. And the team is doing the impossible-deteriorating even more. 

If this were a real biz, could we not sue? Why can not we do a class action here? 

Besides all the tix and PSL's, my time is money too (all Jets fans ditto). 

Can we sue?  If no, why? My lawyers laugh at me when I ask. 

• Thumb Down 5
  • Post of the Week 2

Did you do your part? Attend every game (including pre season) make sure an opposing fan never sat in your seat.

Did you get loud on every defensive drive. Did you get there early and stay till the end?

Most PSL holders probably held up their end less than the JETS theirs to be honest.

• Haha 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

Hello I am a highly qualified lawyer. You are out of luck as far as your PSL payments are concerned but have you considered sneaking onto Chris Johnson's property and murdering his pets? I could get a sweet plea deal where you'd do five years at a minimum security prison, no problem. Call me.

Murdering his pets?  What the hell did they have to with any of this. Sick man @T0mShane

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hello I am a highly qualified lawyer. You are out of luck as far as your PSL payments are concerned but have you considered sneaking onto Chris Johnson's property and murdering his pets? I could get a sweet plea deal where you'd do five years at a minimum security prison, no problem. Call me.

Is there a potential bounty for a gazebo rich dude harassing someone for topless pics?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

You're going to get mostly wisecracks. 

I am sorry that the Jets did this to you... and thousands of others.

I don't have any knowledge about this kind of law.

Only the season ticket holders have any power to really humiliate the Johnsons.   I wish you would you all organize and do something about it during the games.

7 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Well, you're agreement states as follows:

Also...doubles down on this contractual language:

As you can probably guess, nothing in the PSL Agreement guarantees you that the Jets are going to be any good and you signed off on a contract that states you essentially understood this before buying the PSL.

On top of all of that, in signing the agreement, you also waived your right to a jury trial and agreed to mandatory arbitration to resolve any disputes over the agreement.  The PSL Agreement also requires you to pay the Jets attorneys' fees in enforcing the terms of the agreement  - instead of a provision that requires the attorneys' fees of the prevailing party to be paid by the losing party in any dispute over the agreement.

Long story short, your attorneys are very smart to laugh at your request to sue over the PSL.

Now...where can I send the bill for $300 that you owe me for spending 30 minutes reviewing the PSL Agreement and advising you of it's contents?

Hey man... I'm an Indiana guy too, I'm keeping you in mind next time I need to lawyer up lol 

• Upvote 1