### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I’m saying that the only way out of this mess is tolerating Gase for another calendar year and then look to replace him when you’re not competing with the Redskins for the right to interview Rob Ryan 

Or we can accept that the worst OL in the NFL is not capable of consistent performances.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

How a league allows such shoddy ownership in the country’s biggest market is beyond me.  But you have the Jets, Knicks and Mets... none of which are close to championship caliber and haven’t been for decades.  I guess it the fans’ fault for being loyal.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

No he needs atleast 2 good olinemen infront of him. He doesn't have that yet...

Offense has 11 players, 5 of them are OL. It’s like we’re playing with 6 guys on offense. JD MUST take drastic measures to upgrade this OL at EVERY position. This whole line are nothing more than half azz backups. JD has crazy work to do. 5 OL, cb, WR, edge. That’s 8 players, prospects or FA’s, he needs to plug in. He better put an immediate stamp on his GM influence. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Meanwhile the Dolphins are beating the Iggles,

The redskins are winning on the road,

and a QB nicknamed duck is beating the Browns.

lots of suicide pools are getting slaughtered.

The reality is that the bad teams are still good enough to win games, especially when the refs help.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Wonderboy said:

Offense has 11 players, 5 of them are OL. It’s like we’re playing with 6 guys on offense. JD MUST take drastic measures to upgrade this OL at EVERY position. This whole line are nothing more than half azz backups. JD has crazy work to do. 5 OL, cb, WR, edge. That’s 8 players, prospects or FA’s, he needs to plug in. He better put an immediate stamp on his GM influence. 

Agreed.  We have a QB we have seen it when the kid has some time and help. We need at least a decent OL

• Upvote 3

Just now, T0mShane said:

Carl I’ll give you a for instance:

Would Brian Kelly even interview for the Jets job?

God I hope not. I don’t like him at all. 

I don’t understand why we have to endure another losing season next year to find a new coach and then all of a sudden Sam only has one year left on his rookie deal. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

God I hope not. I don’t like him at all. 

I don’t understand why we have to endure another losing season next year to find a new coach and then all of a sudden Sam only has one year left on his rookie deal. 

Marinelli >>> Gase 

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

There will be just as many jobs open in 2021, and just as many of them will be more appealing than the Jets.

Jobs conceivably open* in 2021: Bengals, Steelers, Chargers, Vikings, Bears, Jets.

*Team is bad this year with a non-rookie HC, who could struggle next year