Kliff Kingsbury-The coach who got away?

I’ve decided to watch the Cards/Browns today and I have to admit every time I have seen the Cards this year I’ve been impressed. I don’t think they have much talent on offense, but the scheme is phenomenal. 

The most impressive part to me is how many creative run plays they utilize. It would have been interesting to see how Kliff could have utilized Bell and Darnold. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

7 minutes ago, SummerofSam14 said:

I’ve decided to watch the Cards/Browns today and I have to admit every time I have seen the Cards this year I’ve been impressed. I don’t think they have much talent on offense, but the scheme is phenomenal. 

The most impressive part to me is how many creative run plays they utilize. It would have been interesting to see how Kliff could have utilized Bell and Darnold. 

Browns can’t lose enough to make me happy.   

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, SummerofSam14 said:

What nonsense! If Gase had Drake, he would’ve tore a new one to the DCords of the NFL every week!

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

More proof that Gase is an idiot: Kenyon Drake.  Just about to get a 5th TD about now.

He couldn't use Drake.  He can't use Bell.  

Who can he use?

Not for nothing but Drake having one good game is proof Gase sucks? I mean I think he sucks either way but that’s kinda stupid. 

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

More proof that Gase is an idiot: Kenyon Drake.  Just about to get a 5th TD about now.

He couldn't use Drake.  He can't use Bell.  

Who can he use?

On 4th and 1? Almost no one. Really few options in that down and distance.

Kyler and Sam are very different QBs. I get that Kliff’s offense had been exciting and productive, but I don’t know that he’d have this same immediate success with Sam. That said, I’d have taken the turtle from Finding Nemo over Gase last offseason, and Drake, Tannehill, Darnold, Falk and Bell are all proving me right, so at least we’ve got that going for us.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Kyler and Sam are very different QBs. I get that Kliff’s offense had been exciting and productive, but I don’t know that he’d have this same immediate success with Sam. That said, I’d have taken the turtle from Finding Nemo over Gase last offseason, and Drake, Tannehill, Darnold, Falk and Bell are all proving me right, so at least we’ve got that going for us.

I didn’t hate the Gase hire at the time. He always beat the Jets so perhaps my perception of him was skewed based off that. 

After watching 14 games I can’t say I’m a fan of his offense. He puts way too much on the QBs plate.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, SummerofSam14 said:

I didn’t hate the Gase hire at the time. He always beat the Jets so perhaps my perception of him was skewed based off that. 

After watching 14 games I can’t say I’m a fan of his offense. He puts way too much on the QBs plate.

So what? I want him to put a lot on Sams plate so it bodes well when we surround him with players. That's a lot better than constantly hiding your QB. McDermott is doing the same thing with Josh Allen but Allens got a great defense constantly getting him possessions & great field position. Just look at last night, White returning picks inside the 5 yard line ect. 

Bills are just more complete than us right now without the injuries. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

The closer we get to the warm, loving holiday of Christmas the more miserable SOJF’s need to be. 

SAR I

I think personally its year after year of not making the playoffs we haven't been since 2010. 

Playoff time, holidays December important December football something we have none of. 

36 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I think personally its year after year of not making the playoffs we haven't been since 2010. 

Playoff time, holidays December important December football something we have none of. 

So you take your pain like a man, see the signs that the team is improving, and say positive things to your fellow Jets fans at a loving, warm time of year.

You don't act like a pathetic defeated b-tch.

SAR I