R. Tannehill- was almost coached out of the league by idiot Gase

It should be criminal to let Gase cosch.

Tannehill beat Brady and now Lamar Jackson with Henry as his back. We can't put up a TD against those teams with L Bell and Darnold.

This kid, Tannehill, looked like hot trash his whole career... Gase literally ruined and wasted him with terrible everything.

Imagine if Sam Darnold went to the Titans? 

Gase need to be fired. It's criminal.

• Upvote 17
  • Thumb Down 24
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 11

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

He had 80 yards passing tonight for fooks sake

On, what, 14 attempts?

He was really mediocre against NE too.

Derrick Henry is a GROWN MAN and he turns it up at the end of the year like no other. Idk why, idk how. But there is why they just did what they did. 

Defense/Derrick Henry. As Jet fans you should all understand that formula works and it will forever work as long as the QB can make a few key throws.

• Upvote 2

I don't think that Tannehill was the reason alone why the TN Titans are very good but going from the worst statistical QB to the best QB in the NFL is not a fluke, period..

Does it automatically mean that Gase stinks: no...... but it does mean that Gase had better get Darnold playing well............ Period!

• Upvote 4
  • WTF? 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

On, what, 14 attempts?

He was really mediocre against NE too.

Derrick Henry is a GROWN MAN and he turns it up at the end of the year like no other. Idk why, idk how. But there is why they just did what they did. 

Defense/Derrick Henry. As Jet fans you should all understand that formula works and it will forever work as long as the QB can make a few key throws.

Derrick Henry is on an all time run here, not going to last. Tannenhill will have to throw at some point and will likely fail. We'll see. I like underdogs though so I hope it keeps up.

1 minute ago, GREENBEAN said:

Thank you. And 73 yds last week.  

Tannehill is the flimsiest rod to beat Gase with imo. 

Late in the game, needing a first down to ice the game on 3rd and medium they handed the ball off to Henry because he trusts Henry first then his defense. Tannehill is along for the ride like Sanchez was for the AFC championship runs.

• Upvote 4

Just now, CTM said:

Derrick Henry is on an all time run here, not going to last. Tannenhill will have to throw at some point and will likely fail. We'll see. I like underdogs though so I hope it keeps up.

Oh my God if the titans make it to the super bowl the egg on Gase’s face will be epic 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Late in the game, needing a first down to ice the game on 3rd and medium they handed the ball off to Henry because he trusts Henry first then his defense. Tannehill is along for the ride like Sanchez was for the AFC championship runs.

Fun Fact: Henry got a total of 25 yards in his last game before Tannehill became the qb

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Yeah let’s not mention the two touchdown passes and running td by Tannehill 

Literally the first QB in NFL history to throw a TD pass.. dude is a legend. I'm sure you're the genius that would give him a Kirk cousins like contract because OMG he won a playoff game handing the ball off too Henry.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Agree. Still rooting for the Titans even though the Tannehill is elite crowd will continue to wet themselves all over the forum 

• Upvote 2

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Literally the first QB in NFL history to throw a TD pass.. dude is a legend. I'm sure you're the genius that would give him a Kirk cousins like contract because OMG he won a playoff game handing the ball off too Henry.

I’m just saying you guys neglected to mention the td pass and td run by Tannehill when defending the current sh tty jets coach

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

It should be criminal to let Gase cosch.

Tannehill beat Brady and now Lamar Jackson with Henry as his back. We can't put up a TD against those teams with L Bell and Darnold.

This kid, Tannehill, looked like hot trash his whole career... Gase literally ruined and wasted him with terrible everything.

Imagine if Sam Darnold went to the Titans? 

Gase need to be fired. It's criminal.

Gase is turning into Bryce Harper watching the Playoffs !!!

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I just don’t see them getting through KC.

i didn’t see them getting through BAL either though. I also enjoy the underdog, I was rooting for them tonight — agreed — doubt Tannehill can be effective enough when he needs to be in order to make it to the SB.

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Fun fact: Henry rushed for 580 yards in his last 4 games last year. Including a 238 and 170 yard game. He managed to do that without tannehill even on the roster.

And what happened first half of this year when Mariota was his qb

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I just don’t see them getting through KC.

i didn’t see them getting through BAL either though. I also enjoy the underdog, I was rooting for them tonight — agreed — doubt Tannehill can be effective enough when he needs to be in order to make it to the SB.

KC’s defense is SOFT as Charmin

the colts beat them in their own building with ground and pound and they didn’t have anything close to Henry