R. Tannehill- was almost coached out of the league by idiot Gase

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I just don’t see them getting through KC.

i didn’t see them getting through BAL either though. I also enjoy the underdog, I was rooting for them tonight — agreed — doubt Tannehill can be effective enough when he needs to be in order to make it to the SB.

I thought today would be competitive, decent matchup for KC.  I think KC smokes them but KC is no shoe in to get past Houston who didnt play great last week and should bounce back

16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I just don’t see them getting through KC.

i didn’t see them getting through BAL either though. I also enjoy the underdog, I was rooting for them tonight — agreed — doubt Tannehill can be effective enough when he needs to be in order to make it to the SB.

At this point, I would not rule them out against KC. Who saw this coming against the 14-2 Ravens? 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

At this point, I would not rule them out against KC. Who saw this coming against the 14-2 Ravens? 

The chiefs defense is no good.  They aren’t stopping Henry

Gonna be an embarrassing 3 weeks til the super bowl for Gase and the idiot Johnsons

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Tannehill's issue in Miami was that he couldn't stay healthy. He was a good QB when he was actually on the field. Additionally, Miami as a whole was also not nearly as good as this Tennessee team. There's a reason why they blew up the roster.

And Tanny missed a ton of deep passes with a wide open receiver while in Miami.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Late in the game, needing a first down to ice the game on 3rd and medium they handed the ball off to Henry because he trusts Henry first then his defense. Tannehill is along for the ride like Sanchez was for the AFC championship runs.

Uh...

Regular Season
117.5 rating 

Please direct me to the ten games where Sanchez put up these numbers.
  • Upvote 3

Tannehill has been nothing more than a game manager. Vrabel has basically organized a game plan much the same that Brian Schottenheimer used to organize for Mark Sanchez. It's specifically to be a fail safe and limit Tannehill needing to scan or go through progressions. In fact, I've yet to see Tannehill scan the field even once in two playoff games? They have all been timing routes. Plays designed specifically so the coverage cannot react in time.

That's NOT what we want for Sammy. Sammy is the real deal.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

48 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Tannehill played 24 out of 48 games under Gase. You guys love to post hot takes without context. 

im not even Gase supporter and didn’t want him hired and wish he was fired. but y’all literally blame him for everything it’s actually kinda funny . 

Kinda sad and pathetic actually....

Why are we just mentioning these past two games to discredit what Tannehill is doing? Did y’all miss the regular season where Tannehill was carving up defenses? The playoffs are about running the football and Vrabel knows that. Titans have the formula down. It will be great to see them play against Kansas City. Mahomes is a different animal. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

On, what, 14 attempts?

He was really mediocre against NE too.

Derrick Henry is a GROWN MAN and he turns it up at the end of the year like no other. Idk why, idk how. But there is why they just did what they did. 

Defense/Derrick Henry. As Jet fans you should all understand that formula works and it will forever work as long as the QB can make a few key throws.

Yet Somehow Mariota couldn’t. 

It is painfully obvious how Tannehill was holding back Gase. Thank god Gase got out from under him so now gases true greatness can flourish 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

53 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Tannehill has been nothing more than a game manager. Vrabel has basically organized a game plan much the same that Brian Schottenheimer used to organize for Mark Sanchez. It's specifically to be a fail safe and limit Tannehill needing to scan or go through progressions. In fact, I've yet to see Tannehill scan the field even once in two playoff games? They have all been timing routes. Plays designed specifically so the coverage cannot react in time.

That's NOT what we want for Sammy. Sammy is the real deal.

So you’re saying coaching makes a difference? 

7 hours ago, Philc1 said:

And what happened first half of this year when Mariota was his qb

Incredible how this minor detail is being deliberately and ignorantly overlooked. Any QB could do it. Yet somehow didn’t. We have clear before/after evidence 

8 hours ago, Jet Life said:

Agree. Still rooting for the Titans even though the Tannehill is elite crowd will continue to wet themselves all over the forum 

The argument is not that Tannehill is elite. It’s that he was garbage- under Gase. It’s Gase that’s garbage 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Scoop24 said:

Tannehill played 24 out of 48 games under Gase. You guys love to post hot takes without context. 

im not even Gase supporter and didn’t want him hired and wish he was fired. but y’all literally blame him for everything it’s actually kinda funny . 

Love it when posters start their post I’m not a Gase supporter but post fake news to support him.

Tannehill  regressed under the FRAUD in all aspect of his game look at his number pre Payton’s personal coffee boy during the FRAUD tenure and after he was fired where Tanny was considered a first round bust after the hype in his early years in Miami where he put up 4,000 years 26 TD for two consecutive years before the Fraud took over.

57 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Incredible how this minor detail is being deliberately and ignorantly overlooked. Any QB could do it. Yet somehow didn’t. We have clear before/after evidence 

If the Titans OC couldn’t get Mariota to perform and Tannehill just shows up and instantly plays well that is an indication that his prior coach did a great job and the Titans coaching staff sucks. 

Good job, Adam.  

SAR I

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Tannehill  regressed under the FRAUD in all aspect of his game look at his number pre Payton’s personal coffee boy during the FRAUD tenure and after he was fired where Tanny was considered a first round bust after the hype in his early years in Miami where he put up 4,000 years 26 TD for two consecutive years before the Fraud took over.

Your English is so bad I can’t decipher if you love Gase or hate him. 

SAR I

1 hour ago, Xtina said:

The argument is not that Tannehill is elite. It’s that he was garbage- under Gase. It’s Gase that’s garbage 

Tn has a RB that's on a record breaking tear. Scrawl said first ever to do 180+ in 3 straight games. Ever. Hes averaging what 6 YPC? This kinda of dominance is unheard of its carrying Tannenhill at the moment..

When he gets contained, and they need Tannenhill to makes plays, then we will see how much better Tannenhill has become. I suspect the anti-gasers wont like the results 

• Upvote 2