***OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL LIV GAME THREAD***

3 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Lets go Niners! Screw Mahomes, he's on the way to being the next Brady (media darling) Also I like having an AFC team that hasn't won it in 50 years besides us lol

Haha didn’t think of it like that, I figured if the chiefs can win one after 50 years that gives us hope. 9ers have won enough, let someone else eat. 

SOME REQUIRED JETS FAN PREGAME READING:

Time to Fire Lynch + Shanahan?

By Bob_Stoops on Sep 28, 2018, 11:11am PDT

The 49ers have re-entered the 2005 season where they have a new quarterback and the team appears to be going nowhere for the foreseeable future. The 49ers team is terrible, and given the teams poor performance against a mediocre Vikings team, and a game they should have lost against the Lions, it is unlikely a healthy Jimmy G would have taken this team to the playoffs. There are 2 primary culprits IMO for this latest debacle, Lynch and Shanahan.

Based on the team's poor level of play, horrible draft picks and free agent signings, I think the Lynch + Shanahan experiment needs to have the plug pulled on it. I do not see the defensive secondary, the running game, the defensive line (and perhaps the offensive line), significantly improving any time soon. As a result, the 49ers are back in 2005 where they are going nowhere for the foreseeable future real fast.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/9/28/17914456/time-to-fire-lynch-shanahan

Sound familiar?

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

The 49ers have re-entered the 2005 season where they have a new quarterback and the team appears to be going nowhere for the foreseeable future. The 49ers team is terrible, and given the teams poor performance against a mediocre Vikings team, and a game they should have lost against the Lions, it is unlikely a healthy Jimmy G would have taken this team to the playoffs. There are 2 primary culprits IMO for this latest debacle, Lynch and Shanahan.

Based on the team's poor level of play, horrible draft picks and free agent signings, I think the Lynch + Shanahan experiment needs to have the plug pulled on it. I do not see the defensive secondary, the running game, the defensive line (and perhaps the offensive line), significantly improving any time soon. As a result, the 49ers are back in 2005 where they are going nowhere for the foreseeable future real fast.

Sound familiar?

SAR I

I guess it's a guarantee then that Gase is going to be the man to win us a SB then.

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Sound familiar?

SAR I

SF managed to suck enough last year to get the big piece of the puzzle that being bosa, the jets won a Quinnen Sweepstakes.

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I guess it's a guarantee then that Gase is going to be the man to win us a SB then.

The point is, a 4-12 team is in the Super Bowl because a HC and GM worked together with a singular vision to make it happen.

You should be pleased with the Jets model.

SAR I

• Upvote 1