Tim Tebow on Darnold: I think he's one of the most talented young quarterbacks in the league

Thinker

55 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Tony Romo and Troy Aikman did.

I've heard Tony Romo and Troy Aikman (along with just about any other NFL analyst) heap praise on just about every young NFL QB in the game. It comes down to hearing what you want to hear, and who you want to hear it about.

That said, I'd be interested in them ranking the young QBs, lets say from the '17 draft through the '19 class. They would never do it though, for fear of alienating a portion of their audience. So we get nothing but the same vanilla type, look for a silver lining remarks about whoever they're covering that week.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Apparently they don’t need an oline just a passrusher like Mack and SB here we come  

Said literally no one. 

3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

He's right. 

However, it's up to Sam to hone that talent and become what he can be.

I’m bullish on Sam and JD, hold on Gase. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I've heard Tony Romo and Troy Aikman (along with just about any other NFL analyst) heap praise on just about every young NFL QB in the game. It comes down to hearing what you want to hear, and who you want to hear it about.

That said, I'd be interested in them ranking the young QBs, lets say from the '17 draft through the '19 class. They would never do it though, for fear of alienating a portion of their audience. So we get nothing but the same vanilla type, look for a silver lining remarks about whoever they're covering that week.

1-Please-Tell-Me-More-Meme.jpg.fad8cc0fe611fd1f2531fff402d4efcb.jpg

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

1-Please-Tell-Me-More-Meme.jpg.fad8cc0fe611fd1f2531fff402d4efcb.jpg

State titles, Heisman winner, SEC titles, National title, NFL playoff win... How many kids who've played QB have those things on their career resume?

I'd say 99.9% don't.

Sure, he wasn't an NFL great, but he started. He'll just have to settle for all the above, plus the NCAA HOF, and being thought of as a god in the minds of Gator fans.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1