Jamal congratulates Bill and the Pats on the Cam signing

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Does anyone remember if/when I predicted Jamal would be one of the most hated Jets of all time? Trying to remember if that was three years ago or two

Right now he ranks above Sheldon R., Favre, Milliner, and Skrine in my book as the stupidest losers in Jet history. 

Da Prez! Dats real dawg!

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Or a 7th rounder and call it a day. That's how much I want this idiot gone.

He’s on a social media spree rn apparently posted something else on Reddit about BB. I’m over him and hope he gets traded tomorrow but it has to be for a solid return

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Does anyone remember if/when I predicted Jamal would be one of the most hated Jets of all time? Trying to remember if that was three years ago or two

Will we be saying the same thing about Gase next year at this time? Just askin...

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If I had a gun with 2 bullets and was in a room with Stalin, Bin Laden and Jamal, I'd shoot Jamal twice.

If Jamal appeared out of the sky in a time travelling telephone booth and told me I needed to save history.... I would travel back to 2017 and draft Pat Mahomes. 

keanu reeves wow GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I prefer the "if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" theory with Jamal (and most) social media.

If I don't obsess over social media, I don't hear stupid silly crap like this, and I don't get mad or bent out of shape over it.

If Jamal wants to be a troll, so be it.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1