Training Camp Tweets 8/30 Green and White Scrimmage (jk it’s just a practice) Edition

kdels62

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

So he’s a bust & draft someone else? If that isn’t your opinion, then I don’t really see a reason to dig in on it. We already know that was an issue for him.

he didnt say he was a bust. "dig in on it" and making an observation...     go look at his footwork at USC and you see the same stuff...

so Jordan Plamer blah blah blah...  he's doingthe same sh*t, and it seems as if its a bad habit he cannot break himself of...

everybody here wants Sam to be a top 10 QB. Problem ? he isnt even remotely close to that. 

• Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

including ALL THE DATA is not cherry picking. you're a clown. you say cherry pciked and then cherry pick 3 games and say THATS the onlyt part that counts. continue to pump the 25th rated QB all you want. All performances count.

Mods, can we ban this poster. He's a hater and check out the above post. Please get him out of here. Personal attacks shouldn't be tolerated. And yeah, going back two years is more pertinent than the last 8 games - OK, got it.

• Thumb Down 3

5 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Lol so it’s not okay to bring up bad habits our QB still has in year 3? Only focus on the good?
It’s okay to critique him guys. 

How many times do y’all wanna converse about this one thing though. Never said it wasn’t okay, but damn, he doesn’t always throw off his back foot lmao. His mechanics look shaky at times but they aren’t as bad as you guys are trying to make them out to be.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

64th!???????? Stop it. Idc how has people think he is. 64? No.

That’s the pressure ranking or overall?  I would disagree with that as an overall ranking. Remember his mobility was really bad when he came back. Not sure if he was told not to run or what but he didn’t get rid of the ball fast enough.  Even romo called it out, saying Robby was open all day Sam just didn’t get it to him

• Upvote 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

How many times do y’all wan converse about this one thing though. Never said it wasn’t okay, but damn, he doesn’t always throw off his back foot lmao. His mechanics look shaky at times but they aren’t as bad as you guys are trying to make them out to be.

I literally mentioned it once, when he missed a pass because he threw off his back foot when he didn’t have to. In practice. Today, which we are discussing. Stop being so sensitive. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Idk about this one but yeah I’m with you about our WR situation. I know giving up good draft capital isn’t ever ideal but getting an actual NFL WR with it is just as good. He needed to make a trade for one before Training Camp even started. Like JD a lot. Really don’t like how he’s handling this.

Look I hope I'm wrong and JD is committed to building around Sam.  Taking Fields or Lance, when they both need some serious seasoning, is a nightmare scenario for me.  Especially when you consider that they will be thrust into the same situation Sam is currently in.

The WR scenario is abysmal and Douglas deserves full blame for it.  We're officially 14 days away from the season and this is what we're putting on the field?  It's gonna be ugly.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

You guys banging on Darnold is just stupid.

He's throwing passes to guys he met two days ago

BTW I heard Lamar Jackson absolutely sucked in the Ravens scrimmage.

If you're not a fan of this team then why bother?

Agreed. The most important thing is getting injured players back. Poole being back today is huge. If Darnold balls out week 1 and beats the bills no ones going to remember a few bad practices in late august. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

I literally mentioned it once, when he missed a pass because he threw off his back foot when he didn’t have to. In practice. Today, which we are discussing. Stop being so sensitive. 

I’m not being sensitive and I’m not saying you’re the only one to mention it. It gets brought up like religion on Sunday..the point is, I believe you can win with the guy. Back foot throws & all, so constantly harping on it doesn’t really get anyone anywhere. We’ll see how much he does it this year.

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

That’s the pressure ranking or overall?  I would disagree with that as an overall ranking. Remember his mobility was really bad when he came back. Not sure if he was told not to run or what but he didn’t get rid of the ball fast enough.  Even romo called it out, saying Robby was open all day Sam just didn’t get it to him

it the under pressure rating...

and they are porabably includig a good 30 qbs who took so few snaps...   i mean, did they have an under pressure arting for RBs who thre trick play passes?

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

e WR scenario is abysmal and Douglas deserves full blame for it.  We're officially 14 days away from the season and this is what we're putting on the field?  It's gonna be ugly.

Agreed. It’s been the only part of this offseason that I’ve scratched my head about.

I don’t like how rusty and off page we look either.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Agreed. It’s been the only part of this offseason that I’ve scratched my head about.

I don’t like how rusty and off page we look either.

Unfortunately it's what happens when you're literally throwing scrap heap WRs into the starter spots.  

The shine on Douglas's bald head is definitely taking a hit right now, and I, personally, think the guy is damn good.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Icer said:

WR1 and WR2 are out, so lets kill the GM for picking up scraps off the heap

Perriman had an injury history, and that means he made the conscious decision to make a rookie WR, who typically struggle in their first season, the savior of the entire corps.  He was MIA on DeAndre Hopkins trade.  He has shown no sense of urgency when it comes to rectifying the issue.  Instead he works out Moncrief and Kevin White, both of whom are worse than Paul Richardson, who Seattle signed and we never worked out.

Yeah.  It's JD's fault.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, slats said:

Mike White beating out Fales for the #2 job until Flacco gets back is fine with me. 

Me too. I assumed White was toast once Morgan was drafted, Fales re-signed and Flacco added.

But he's been making a good case for himself. He has a lot more upside than Fales, so it would be good if he can earn that #2 spot until Flacco returns.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Perriman had an injury history, and that means he made the conscious decision to make a rookie WR, who typically struggle in their first season, the savior of the entire corps.  He was MIA on DeAndre Hopkins trade.  He has shown no sense of urgency when it comes to rectifying the issue.  Instead he works out Moncrief and Kevin White, both of whom are worse than Paul Richardson, who Seattle signed and we never worked out.

Yeah.  It's JD's fault.

The sense of urgency is definitely what’s missing.  It’s been missing since parcels came and brought in his guys and drafted key.  Nobody in this organization wants to go balls out and fix the offfense.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

The sense of urgency is definitely what’s missing.  It’s been missing since parcels came and brought in his guys and drafted key.  Nobody in this organization wants to go balls out and fix the offfense.

Parcells was starting Glenn Foley ...then he got hurt and Viiny had one of his 2 best seasons in a pretty poor career.

9 minutes ago, slats said:

I’d very much love to see some sort of mid-level  trade (3rd rounder or lower) for a WR who would start today and be expected contribute all year. 

Hmmmmm I want a magical trade for JuJu Schuster myself!!!  We have to get someone in here!

I want JuJu because he and Darnold already know each other well!

One can Dream Can't One! :) 

• Upvote 2