What NFL Franchise....

TNJet

Replaces a horrible head coach (Bowles) with an even worse bum? A chance to make it right and hire a winner (McCarthy) but lets Peyton jinx us, and thats all it was a way the bend us over as a franchise. CJ is dumber than a bag of hammers for making this hire.

THE NEW YORK JETS!!

That is all.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Pass on a Head Coach that won a Super Bowl for a coach with a losing career record and a blowout loss in his only playoff game. The hire was widely panned, especially by the fans. It's like in Who Want's to Be a Millionaire when you use a lifeline and ask the audience and it's filled with ordinary shmucks, but yet seems to be the right answer most of the time.

11 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Replaces a horrible head coach (Bowles) with an even worse bum? A chance to make it right and hire a winner (McCarthy) but lets Peyton jinx us, and thats all it was a way the bend us over as a franchise. CJ is dumber than a bag of hammers for making this hire.

THE NEW YORK JETS!!

That is all.

Are you sure?  It kinda feels like you might have some more to say on this.

You should give us some options of crappy coaches you'd take over Gase.  Maybe even put it in a brand new thread.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TNJet said:

THE NEW YORK JETS!!

That is all.

Yup. Leave it to the Jets. We had a guy who was proven winner (.612% lifetime), superbowl win, former coach of the year, and who also helped develop Aaron Rodgers saying he wanted to coach the Jets and what do our genius owners do? Hire failed HC, Adam Gase. Un****ingbelievable! Adam Gase! WHY

• Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yup. Leave it to the Jets. We had a guy who was proven winner (.612% lifetime), superbowl win, former coach of the year, and who also helped develop Aaron Rodgers saying he wanted to coach the Jets and what do our genius owners do? Hire failed HC, Adam Gase. Un****ingbelievable! Adam Gase! WHY

They fell for Peyton's prank. To set us back another decade while he giggles.

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Pass on a Head Coach that won a Super Bowl for a coach with a losing career record and a blowout loss in his only playoff game. The hire was widely panned, especially by the fans. It's like in Who Want's to Be a Millionaire when you use a lifeline and ask the audience and it's filled with ordinary shmucks, but yet seems to be the right answer most of the time.

After 15 years of the show, the ‘ask the audience’ success rate is between 91% and 92%, compared to a 66% success rate for the ‘phone a friend’ lifeline

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Our 0-6 start may change that. Gase was 0-7 last year.

I actually agree with you - I  genuinely think this thing could get so ugly that they dump him midseason and I could easily see us winless before we play the Dolphins (and at best, we'll split with them - at best).

Nah, he was 1-4 and then 1-7. 

39 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

After 15 years of the show, the ‘ask the audience’ success rate is between 91% and 92%, compared to a 66% success rate for the ‘phone a friend’ lifeline

True, but to be fair, I think contestants tended to use the "ask the audience" much earlier in the game than "phone a friend", from what I recall.

The phone-a-friend option tended to be someone the player trusted, who had an area(s) of expertise to lean on, so it made sense to use that lifeline later in the game.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I actually agree with you - I  genuinely think this thing could get so ugly that they dump him midseason and I could easily see us winless before we play the Dolphins (and at best, we'll split with them - at best).

Nah, he was 1-4 and then 1-7. 

Oh well thats soo much better lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TNJet said:

THE NEW YORK JETS!!

That is all.

I’m not going to diss gase just yet but winner took over from web and then holts took over from winner. They went to michaels who was replaced by Walton and then coslet. Coslet begat kotite.

so it’s not like this team has had a lot of luck replacing a bad coach with another bad or worse coach.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Money probably