Congrats To Adam Gase!

Team fought to the end, didn't quit on their head coach, Gase is safe for the year.

We're tracking to the #1 pick, get Trevor for Adam and change our offensive fortunes.

Defense quit on Williams, Gregg's a gonner.

All in all, a great night.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 19
  • WTF? 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Team fought to the end, didn't quit on their head coach, Gase is safe for the year.

We're tracking to the #1 pick, get Trevor for Adam and change our offensive fortunes.

SAR I

Lmfao

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

Gase sux and you are making a laughing stock of your self. Congrats skippy.

The offense has legitimate reasons for playing badly.  We have 1 NFL WR on the team and a bunch of scrubs.

The defense has no excuse losing to a third-string quarterback with that amount of chunk plays and that amount of stupid penalties.

SAR I

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

are you related to teh Johnson family?

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The offense has legitimate reasons for playing badly.  We have 1 NFL WR on the team and a bunch of crap.

The defense has no excuse losing to a third-string quarterback with that amount of chunk plays and that amount of stupid penalties.

SAR I

Just gave a thumbs down because he’s a troll... but he is right about this.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

You live in an alternate reality.

Gase is a goner.

#1 picks for the NY Jets front office mean nothing. 

#1 picks for QB for the NY Jets mean even less than nothing historically. 

Defense didn't quit - they never showed up save two gift INTs thrown directly to the DBs.

Tonight was a back-alley, coat hangar abortion.......like every night the Jets have played for well over a decade. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I have been a Jets fan for almost 50 years - this game was about as embarrassing as they come. yes the team lacks talent, but they also lack decipline. But the poor play calling, the chicken sh*t call on 4th and 1/2, running the oldest running back in football up the middle on almost every 1st down and twice in the red zone. That is all on the coach. I don't know if I can follow this team if Gase is here next year. Accountability starts on the top.

Gase must go. And they should release at least 1 or 2 players tomorrow.

Gase played chicken-sh*t; if Douglas doesn't do anything, he is too.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

If that was a great night I’d hate to see a bad one. That 4 th and 1/2 yard play to kick a field goal was gutless,  make the first down and go for a td to win the game!  Gase plays scared and that’s why we didn’t win tonight. Also a great call on that 2 point conversion which never had a chance. The guy is a lousy offensive coordinator as well as a lousy head coach. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Trevor Lawrence would Elway us with the quickness - He's not playing for your homeboy. 

• Post of the Week 2

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

There is no way in the world 1) Gase survives if the Jets have the worst record in the NFL and 2) the Jets let him anywhere near Lawrence next year after the past two seasons

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Trevor Lawrence would Elway us with the quickness - He's not playing for your homeboy. 

Absolutely agree. If you're Trevor, you go full Elway or Eli Manning. He's worked hard and it's his future livelihood, why risk coming to an organization where QBs go to die. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Sorry Sar Gase has lost this team! 

Jets are an undisciplined team with stupid penalties and late hits 

Sam showed no improvement under Gase regime  just  the opposite 

jets have now regressed to worst team in NFL

we are the bad news bears of NFL 

i hope Johnson’s aren’t stupid enough to keep him rest of season 

Fire Gase is only option 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

Absolutely agree. If you're Trevor, you go full Elway or Eli Manning. He's worked hard and it's his future livelihood, why risk coming to an organization where QBs go to die. 

Gets more likely every day. Let''s hope his agent is a maroon.

• Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

You live in an alternate reality.

Gase is a goner.

#1 picks for the NY Jets front office mean nothing. 

#1 picks for QB for the NY Jets mean even less than nothing historically. 

Defense didn't quit - they never showed up save two gift INTs thrown directly to the DBs.

Tonight was a back-alley, coat hangar abortion.......like every night the Jets have played for well over a decade. 

We have no alternative.

Fire Gase, who do you give the job to?  Gregg Williams defense is more responsible for the losses than the offense and their discipline issues are alarming.  Loggains?  Never.  Cooter?  The RB's have been the weakest part of the O since he got here.  

Gase rides out the year.  We get the #1 pick.  The Johnson's then have a ton of options.  

SAR I

23 minutes ago, docdhc said:

If that was a great night I’d hate to see a bad one. That 4 th and 1/2 yard play to kick a field goal was gutless,  make the first down and go for a td to win the game!  Gase plays scared and that’s why we didn’t win tonight. Also a great call on that 2 point conversion which never had a chance. The guy is a lousy offensive coordinator as well as a lousy head coach. 

Gase going for the FG when he has a 50 year old running back and a shoulder-injured quarterback was absolutely the right move.

Jets win this game if Baby Huey doesn't grab a facemask or if a DB or S is in the right position on the Gordon dagger run.

Gase didn't lose this game.  Gregg did.

SAR I

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

That's fine.  We get 3 #1's from whoever Lawrence wants to play for and with that our OL, WR, and pass rush problems are solved.

SAR I

40 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

39 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is what happens when masturbation is no longer an option. ^^^

It happens even more when it is the only option.

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We have no alternative.

Fire Gase, who do you give the job to?  Gregg Williams defense is more responsible for the losses than the offense and their discipline issues are alarming.  Loggains?  Never.  Cooter?  The RB's have been the weakest part of the O since he got here.  

Gase rides out the year.  We get the #1 pick.  The Johnson's then have a ton of options.  

SAR I

It doesn't matter who the interim is.  The interim will not become the next head coach.  Completely irrelevant.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dcat said:

It happens even more when it is the only option.

It's clear that nothing is going to save this season, winning the division was the only path to the playoffs and all we can hope for is a wlidcard now.

So we stick with Gase, let him ride it down and take the body blows, get the #1 pick, trade it to the NFC for three 1's, and get that major talent infusion we desperately need.  Coaching isn't our problem; the roster is.

SAR I