I have oily underwear, and I dated the most busty chick in Jets fan history

Nod of appreciation for those of you who actually got the joke!

As far as busts, I can't include Sam just yet. The guy really hasn't had a fair chance. Sanchez just wasn't a franchise QB. You can blame the organization for that one.

Without even reading the other threads I know a lot of guys will name Gholston. Fortunately for me, I had no emotional attachment to that pick at the time I was busy with newborn twins, and didn't like the pick anyway.

I would say the Louisville Slugger, Dee Milliner, Stephen Hill, Devin Smith, Jace Amaro, Kyle Wilson! Every big white plodding clodhopping tight end we've ever drafted are busts!!!

There are so many more that I had high hopes for, I don't even remember Quentin Couples being on the team.

Jamal Adams is in a completely different stratosphere. I so dislike that man personally that the more I see him get his in a bad way the happier I will be. He had one good season folks! I would absolutely love to walk past them and just smack his lunch off the table and make him cry so he can go call his Daddy. F****** cry baby! LOL

• Upvote 2