Jamal dealing with multiple injuries

Rhg1084

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

how is seattle gonna pay this guy 

Honestly if I were them I would try and trade him and get back some draft capital.  Obviously they will never get back Close to what they gave up but he will cause them headaches soon I guarantee it 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jets723 said:

Honestly if I were them I would try and trade him and get back some draft capital.  Obviously they will never get back Close to what they gave up but he will cause them headaches soon I guarantee it 

You would think they would be too embarrassed to do that. It would admit they made a horrible mistake and gave up way too much. 

Just now, pointman said:

You would think they would be too embarrassed to do that. It would admit they made a horrible mistake and gave up way too much. 

Yeah I know it won’t happen but they know they gave up way too much and now have to deal with his contract demands while they have little cap space and now lost two first round picks for a guy who doesn’t help them win 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

They could get something for him. Probably won’t be a pair of 1st rounders though, hahaha.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Seattle gets multiple surgeries and we get multiple picks. 

he said he did t have range of motion on his tackles but didn’t want to use that as an excuse...by brining it up you try to use it as an excuse. 

good riddance. 

Exactly.  I hate when players say “it’s not an excuse” yet they still make a point to bring it up.  He also thinks it helps him in his contract take by saying “ I was only playing at 50% so that’s why I ducked in the biggest game of the year”

7 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Yeah I know it won’t happen but they know they gave up way too much and now have to deal with his contract demands while they have little cap space and now lost two first round picks for a guy who doesn’t help them win 

It better be a heavily nuanced contract with a lot of bonus money tied to production. Keep him honest or he’ll bitch his way out of town......again

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

he said he did t have range of motion on his tackles but didn’t want to use that as an excuse...by brining it up you try to use it as an excuse. 

good riddance. 

If you didn’t want to use an excuse than you don’t say anything at all 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

SAR i notice you have become infatuated with these jet gifs with mouths talking. Im trying to figure out their purpose can anyone fill me in

They’re all laughing.  So instead of typing “ha ha ha, good one, that funny” I just put up a gif.  

SAR I

18 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

good riddance. 

He’s a twitterer so he’s reading the criticism of Seahawk fans regarding the trade. No ones laughing at the Jets now regarding this trade & him shooting himself out of NY. 
Everyone now knows Jets are huge winners with this trade! We need JD to hit on those picks so it’s something that can be brought up in future playoff games, ie. 

That Adams trade turned around the Jets fortunes! 

• Upvote 1

I have to say, at this point looking at his performance, his numerous injuries this year during the season and need 2 surgeries coming up in the offseaon, I just cannot see how Seattle can justify giving him a long term deal and if he is told to play on his 5th year option will he turn on the Seahwaks?

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I have to say, at this point looking at his performance, his numerous injuries this year during the season and need 2 surgeries coming up in the offseaon, I just cannot see how Seattle can justify giving him a long term deal and if he is told to play on his 5th year option will he turn on the Seahwaks?

Are you alluding we should pursue Jamal Adams and give him a 2 year - 4 million dollar contract? If so, I’m on board. 

In all honesty, I still cannot believe the amount of picks we got for him.