Saleh press conference link

QB1

25 minutes ago, SAR I said:

"Coach, just to follow up on that other question about Deshaun Watson, what do you think about Deshaun Watson?"

SAR I

What is the over/under on Watson mentions from the press?  Also, when does the "will Darnold be back/what is Sam's fate" question pop up?  2nd or 3rd question for sure.

• Haha 1

For the simple fact that I think the Johnsons want to counter the terrible first press conference of Adam Gase, I fully expect Robert Saleh at some point to rip his shirt off and start pointing fingers and spitting into the mic and start doing some Hulk Hogan type poses! Time to amp up the fan base Brother!!!!

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

What is the over/under on Watson mentions from the press?  Also, when does the "will Darnold be back/what is Sam's fate" question pop up?  2nd or 3rd question for sure.

We will learn nothing because they will ask about Watson like 20 times and "reporting structure" like 5 times.  And Sam like 10 times. If luicvky we may get 1 interesting question from our headline hunting moron beat writers.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dcat said:

Well obviously we have to anticipate the 20-minute drivel from Chris Johnson who will hand it over to Joe Douglas so they can all complement each other on the thorough process.... blah blah blah yada yada yada... his wonderful family and the right direction for this organization...

2 hours later on the Michael Kay show it's the same exact questions and answers. But don't get me wrong I'm psyched I'm totally hyped!

I don't know maybe I'm getting old. I kind of would like to see him come out with a tall boy in a brown paper bag and rip his shirt off flip the podium over start dropping f-bombs  pointing fingers at Rich Cimini LOL!

13 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Two:

The first one will be the open ended "I'm sure you're aware of the Deshaun Watson situation......" and the answer will be "We can't discuss players on other teams and we're focused on building a staff here and breaking down the film on the existing players on the roster...."

Then, late in the presser, someone, probably Cimini, will sneak in "You said you can't discuss Deshaun Watson but can you clarify whether or not the Jets have reached out to the Texans at all regarding his situation?" and the answer will be "Our focus right now is building a staff and analyzing film on 16 games for 53 players...."

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1