Zach Wilson Pro Day

2 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

I like how everyone is so enamored with this guys pro day

I remember Sam throwing in the rain like it was yesterday. “Now a lock to be first pick”

No body is putting all their eggs in the basket on a pro day. It’s definitely exciting to see his arm talent on display either way though. Can’t knock ppl for that.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, dcJet said:

We yell at Sam for throwing off balance, yet Wilson does it and we love it.  ?

The difference is Sam’s decision making from the pocket & his mechanical flaws..he has such a weird inability to step into his freaking throws! Big difference. If Wilson dos those things better, he’s a clear upgrade.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

I like how everyone is so enamored with this guys pro day

I remember Sam throwing in the rain like it was yesterday. “Now a lock to be first pick”

Sorry man but he can fling the rock. Does a good pro day mean he will be a great qb? Nope, but he has an arm and can make the throws at the very least

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

The difference is Sam’s decision making from the pocket & his mechanical flaws..he has such a weird inability to step into his freaking throws! Big difference. If Wilson dos those things better, he’s a clear upgrade.

Darnold is athletic enough to make all kinds of throws and has a decent arm but since his mechanics and decision making are so bad it negates his physical tools and you wind up with a disorganized panicked awkward qb.

• Upvote 1