Texans may be preparing to trade Watson.

If you guys want to see a case that is almost open n shut guilty, turn on cable news tonight.

I won't mention who is involved, but the actual evidence known already is pretty freakin damning. 

This he-said/she-said BS with women on both sides either defending or accusing DW does not equate to someone being guilty.

Just wait for some actual proof before ruining a guy's career.

They FINALLY have one formal complaint now.  Cops can look into it.  DW can actually reply to the accusation.

Chill.  Wait to see if there is anything credible here.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, K_O_Brien said:

i wonder if this is the same person from that S.I interview. 

at least someone is bringing this to the police. Buzzbee doesn't trust HPD.

so what's Buzzbee next move? can he have another PD like the NYPD investigate a  crime that happened in another state? 

cause if not then what?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Philc1 said:

And the exact same thing was said about Antonio Brown 6 months ago

Antonio Brown is a selfish prick. DeShaun Watson has 20+ cases filed against him for sexual abuse. You’re comparing apples to oranges. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

If you guys want to see a case that is almost open n shut guilty, turn on cable news tonight.

I won't mention who is involved, but the actual evidence known already is pretty freakin damning. 

Absolutely dying to find out what this is referring to. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Antonio Brown is a selfish prick. DeShaun Watson has 20+ cases filed against him for sexual abuse. You’re comparing apples to oranges. 

AB is also hilarious.  Anyone who throws a bag of d**ks at an ex is pretty damn funny.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Awful how?

They'll finally be able to respond to an actual accusation with details,, and hopefully end all this quickly.

Do you think he should have said, "we will absolutely NOT cooperate with police!"

You and I both know that he worded that the way that he did very consciously.  

He could have said exactly what you wrote in order to clarify why they’re “happy to know the identity of one accuser”.  Leaving it vague sounds like a textbook intimidation tactic.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

You and I both know that he worded that the way that he did very consciously.  

He could have said exactly what you wrote in order to clarify why they’re “happy to know the identity of one accuser”.  Leaving it vague sounds like a textbook intimidation tactic.

No actually I don't know that.  It's a very honest statement.

The fact you view that statement as being intimidating should tell you of your bias here.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

No actually I don't know that.  It's a very honest statement.

The fact you view that statement as being intimidating should tell you of your bias here.

If I’m biased for believing that a dude who, for some reason, needed to hire 39 Instagram massage therapists might have done something inappropriate with 22 of them, yeah I’m biased.

Obviously the guy who has already admitted that he wants this over and done with so we can go trade for Deshaun and believes this is some conspiracy started by the Houston Texans isn’t biased at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

If I’m biased for believing that a dude who, for some reason, needed to hire 39 Instagram massage therapists might have done something inappropriate with 22 of them, yeah I’m biased.

Obviously the guy who has already admitted that he wants this over and done with so we can go trade for Deshaun and believes this is some conspiracy started by the Houston Texans isn’t biased at all.

I'm trying not to be biased.  I imagine much like DW's sponsors who are still with him.

As of now, there is nothing worthy of ruining the guy's life.

10 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I'm trying not to be biased.  I imagine much like DW's sponsors who are still with him.

As of now, there is nothing worthy of ruining the guy's life.

I too base my opinions on sexual assault accusations as credible over whether or not the accused person’s sponsors have dropped him.

22 accusations.  There are 22 similar accounts of this behavior.  23 if you count the woman from the SI article, who provided direct messages to verify that he did, in fact, book with her and attempt to do so 2 more times.  Sorry.  I don’t let my love for a football player blind me into believing that something that’s smacking me in the face didn’t happen.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I too base my opinions on sexual assault accusations as credible over whether or not the accused person’s sponsors have dropped him.

22 accusations.  There are 22 similar accounts of this behavior.  23 if you count the woman from the SI article, who provided direct messages to verify that he did, in fact, book with her and attempt to do so 2 more times.  Sorry.  I don’t let my love for a football player blind me into believing that something that’s smacking me in the face didn’t happen.

Well we see things differently. 

The only facts I know actually help DW.

Could he be guilty?  Sure.  I don't know that now though.

48 minutes ago, doitny said:

i wonder if this is the same person from that S.I interview. 

at least someone is bringing this to the police. Buzzbee doesn't trust HPD.

so what's Buzzbee next move? can he have another PD like the NYPD investigate a  crime that happened in another state? 

cause if not then what?

It’s not that Buzbee doesn’t trust the HPD, it’s that Buzbee wanted to exert maximum leverage over the Watson camp and he can only do that if he’s the one barrier standing between the accusers and the police. 

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

That you like to judge people?

I like justice.  I’m not an Alex Jones level conspiracy theorist who finds it hard to believe that 22 women around the country have come together at the request of the Houston Texans to destroy Deshaun Watson’s life because he asked for a trade.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I like justice.  I’m not an Alex Jones level conspiracy theorist who finds it hard to believe that 22 women around the country have come together at the request of the Houston Texans to destroy Deshaun Watson’s life because he asked for a trade.

Yet I believe you are.

To each their own.

7 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Anyone think the Jets could get Watson now without #2 overall?  I kind of do.

I think it would still take the number two but the back end of that deal looks a lot different.

They're not getting four number ones that's for sure.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

The 20 who are defending him?

So Watsons defense is exposing he has an army of Instagram masseuses and that is supposed to help him?

“Your honor, Deshaun has only been accused of 22 of his 50 masseuses, only a 44% rate.” 

Time to accept reality that Wilson is your quarterback