Quinnen Williams out 8-10 weeks

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Broncos' OT Ja'Wuan James suffered a season-ending torn Achilles working out today away from the team facility, per sources. James' $10 million salary for the upcoming season now is in jeopardy being that Denver no longer is obligated to pay him with him working out off site.

4 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Broncos' OT Ja'Wuan James suffered a season-ending torn Achilles working out today away from the team facility, per sources. James' $10 million salary for the upcoming season now is in jeopardy being that Denver no longer is obligated to pay him with him working out off site.

Man.  If only this had happened last week the Broncos could have at least thought about utilizing the Draft to a degree.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Not at all.  I had hoped that Gase was the reason players got hurt as much as they did.

SAR I

Oh.  I don't think choice of med staff has much to do w/head coach.  But training and conditioning?  That's all probably within the province of HC more than GM.  But I have no idea who was responsible for that in the last regime, TBH. Or this one. 

Not great but Williams should be back by camp time.  The thing that most are
missing is the he was at Florham Park.  After that "statement" came out saying
players wouldn't report, its good to see he (and hopefully many others) ignored
that and are on site putting in work

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The injury happened at Florham Park while he was working out. 

https://nypost.com/2021/05/04/jets-quinnen-williams-breaks-foot-likely-getting-surgery/

2 minutes ago, KRL said:

Not great but Williams should be back by camp time.  The thing that most are
missing is the he was at Florham Park.  After that "statement" came out saying
players wouldn't report, its good to see he (and hopefully many others) ignored
that and are on site putting in work

I haven't read through the whole thread so I apologize if this was already discussed, but Q was getting married yesterday - How tf does this man, who plays professional football, manage to break his foot at his wedding?

Must have been one HELL of a honeymoon. Kids these days are into some freaky sh*t ????

Screenshot_20210505-024548_Twitter.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

I haven't read through the whole thread so I apologize if this was already discussed, but Q was getting married yesterday - How tf does this man, who plays professional football, manage to break his foot at his wedding?

Must have been one HELL of a honeymoon. Kids these days are into some freaky sh*t ????

On that note, big guy didn't do half bad for himself. 

God bless, man. I think I'm getting an understanding how you broke some bones.

Screenshot_20210505-025453_Twitter.jpg

• Haha 1

well i guess if were going to have injuries its better to be on the defense since most of this board didnt care about drafting not one single defensive player. 

just saying injuries are going to happened, and i want Wilson to have everyone we got for him. not like last year all our major injuries happened at WR.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, doitny said:

well i guess if were going to have injuries its better to be on the defense since most of this board didnt care about drafting not one single defensive player. 

just saying injuries are going to happened, and i want Wilson to have everyone we got for him. not like last year all our major injuries happened at WR.

JN. October 2021:

"JD needs to answer why he completely neglected the defense. You can't win consistently in this league asking your offense and rookie QB to put up 30 points week after week!!!!!"

How flying into a rage is a sign you could be seriously ill

On 5/5/2021 at 1:52 AM, MichaelScott said:

Seems like they were referring to his third leg, not the first 2. Makes perfect sense now. With a lady that fine, I’d break a bone too. And a bed. 

On 5/4/2021 at 6:35 PM, jeremy2020 said:

He won't miss any games. He's a professional. He'll be fine. 

He’s a professional businessman. The football profession is now mostly buisness. He’ll be willing to play hobbled and hinder the team for his funds just as much as he would be willing to hinder the team by not playing until he is 100% healed.

• 2 weeks later...