Found that Awesome Saleh Hoodie

People were asking about after Flight 2021. Problem: It's only available in Canada. So if you have a friend there who you can order it to and have them forward the order to you (how nice have y'all been to @Beerfish and @CanadaSteve?), here's where you can get it https://www.nflshop.ca/new-york-jets/mens-nike-green-new-york-jets-impact-performance-long-sleeve-hoodie-t-shirt/t-25597177+p-7052375189534+z-9-905673573

4 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

People were asking about after Flight 2021. Problem: It's only available in Canada. So if you have a friend there who you can order it to and have them forward the order to you (how nice have y'all been to @Beerfish and @CanadaSteve?), here's where you can get it https://www.nflshop.ca/new-york-jets/mens-nike-green-new-york-jets-impact-performance-long-sleeve-hoodie-t-shirt/t-25597177+p-7052375189534+z-9-905673573

That link is for canada not the U.S.A. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Think youre on the Canadian site, need to switch from the maple leaf to American flag at the top first

I actually switched over to the usa site but did not find that hoody on the usa site. 

You would imagine it would be available. every where.

In any case some of those Canadian dollar sale prices are really good, I might very well buy some stuff.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I actually switched over to the usa site but did not find that hoody on the usa site. 

You would imagine it would be available. every where.

In any case some of those Canadian dollar sale prices are really good, I might very well buy some stuff.

They'll only ship to an address in canada.

• Upvote 1