Let Me Get This Straight - Eli Manning Is Going In The Ring of Honor But Mark Sanchez Isn’t?

SAR I

Mark Sanchez is the best Jets quarterback since Joe Namath.  Fact.  Eli won Super Bowls, we didn’t, but Mark Sanchez was just as important to our runs and we do celebrate our runs.   

For a Jets Ring of Honor to be considered legitimate, Mark Sanchez must be included. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 4
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Mark Sanchez is the best Jets quarterback since Joe Namath.  Fact.  Eli won Super Bowls, we didn’t, but Mark Sanchez was just as important to our runs and we do celebrate our runs.   

For a Jets Ring of Honor to be considered legitimate, Mark Sanchez must be included. 

SAR I

This response had very Dwight Shrute vibes for me.

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

Continue Season 9 GIF by The Office

Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

Episode 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Season 9 Dwight GIF by The Office

The Office Dwight GIF

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Speak for yourself, I haven’t celebrated my runs since that time I was constipated for a week and a half but aside from that..

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

You mean D’bust, right?  The human turnstile who allowed the uncontested strip sack?  That guy deserves the Ring of Shame. 

SAR I

Brick? the guy who played his heart out for us. best LT in our History and because of one bad play or game he deserves the Ring Of Shame?

now i get you. 

you hate the Jets. 

• Upvote 1

This. 

Ring of Honor is the least we can do.  He was a very good and loyal Jet and performed better than anyone else on those AFCCG teams. 

SAR I

True. He upped his game in the playoffs I’ll give you that. Still had to use traffic signal wristbands till his 3 rd year. Cmon. And I respect Sanchez for how he did perform in those playoff runs. But Ring of honor seriously???????

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app