Jump to content

Vyncint Smith Active on Sunday?


Recommended Posts

If Moore's concussion and Crowder's groin keep them out of the game, could we see Smith jump Mims on the depth chart and get the start?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Before he knows how to play all 3 WR positions?  Preposterous.  

He knows all 3wr positions plus he already plays on specials. 💯 he is ahead of Mims😃

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Saleh and LaLoser have to be honest with themselves and answer the Big Question: Who will help this team win more games and help out Zach Wilson in the process: Denzel Mims or Vincent Smith? and we all know the answer to that question   But NO  they would rather start the player who answers the question: Which player knows the routes for all 3 wide receiver spots - and that borders on insanity! Honestly Saleh and LaLoser should be run out of town if they play V Smith - who I like but in no way is better than Mims. Seriously run them out of fukin town! I'm done with them!

 

In this town if you coach the right way and do the right things like playing the right personnel and running the right plays we fans can live with losing - but in this town you can be the nicest highly regarded coach but if we fans think you are doing things wrongly and calling the wrong plays and playing the wrong players and have a bad system then your toast! I can see the fans turn against Saleh real quick and I'm on board if he doesn't improve this teams play.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

If this is the case and they get blown out again, the Saleh era is on notice for me.

No Saleh is fine. The defense is playing fairly well but he MUST take action on the offense. If thats firing LaFoofoo then it has to be done. But he wont so just demote his azz and get another experienced coordiantor in here. Is that so hard? And if he doesnt do that, then he's on his own and just like he was escorted to MSG, he can be escorted out of Florham Park. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

No Saleh is fine. The defense is playing fairly well but he MUST take action on the offense. If thats firing LaFoofoo then it has to be done. But he wont so just demote his azz and get another experienced coordiantor in here. Is that so hard? And if he doesnt do that, then he's on his own and just like he was escorted to MSG, he can be escorted out of Florham Park. 

Its True - we fans have had enough. No more patience for perceived buffonery ! I have absolutely no love for these guys - if they can't come in and do what we fans see as a good job then they can leave as fast as they came in! I dont care anymore - I want to see some kind of tangible results and I want to see good decisions on who is on the field and I want to see plays that could work and systems that produce yards and I'm not seeing any of that right now. No more patience and they won't be given any. Fans will turn on these guys - Saleh and LaLoser - Quick and it won't be pretty!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

There are 365 days a year.  Shocking, I know. Jets win 348 days out of those and only lose 17 days. That’s not a bad percentage at all. 95% win rate. I’d call that a dynasty. 

They way things have been going the last few years the offseason is the most fun time to be a jet fan! Once they actually start playing real games it sucks!😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

There are 365 days a year.  Shocking, I know. Jets win 348 days out of those and only lose 17 days. That’s not a bad percentage at all. 95% win rate. I’d call that a dynasty. 

This would be true except we lose a lot of those practice days too, regardless of how well the coach says we practiced.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

I mean it will get to the point where Saleh and LaFleur won’t want to put in Mims in case he goes off. It’s a lose/lose situation for them.

Smith will play. I doubt Mims plays another game.

I think this week is a ‘now or never’ game for mims.  And if he doesn’t play and the jets don’t score a td again, well, that coaching staff will have had the shortest honeymoon of any staff I’ve ever seen.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

I mean it will get to the point where Saleh and LaFleur won’t want to put in Mims in case he goes off. It’s a lose/lose situation for them.

Smith will play. I doubt Mims plays another game.

If that is true, the wrong people got hired. That’s not a rookie HC thing, that’s an idiot insecure thing and we don’t have time for that. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

They can’t really think they have a chance of winning if their wrs are Davis, berrios and the smith brothers, can they?

When a team trying to develop a franchise QB, behind a shaky offensive line, has told us for weeks that the #4 WR on the team is chosen based on their ability to cover punts you can't assume anything. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Barkus said:

He knows all 3wr positions plus he already plays on specials. 💯 he is ahead of Mims😃

The hell he will. Mims has friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan. He speaks a dozen languages, he knows every local custom. He'll blend in. Disappear.  Hell, with any luck he's got the playbook already....

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The hell he will. Mims has friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan. He speaks a dozen languages, he knows every local custom. He'll blend in. Disappear.  Hell, with any luck he's got the playbook already....

Sounds like he already has, the coaching staff act like he doesn’t even exist!

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The hell he will. Mims has friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan. He speaks a dozen languages, he knows every local custom. He'll blend in. Disappear.  Hell, with any luck he's got the playbook already....

tumblr_m4oamclBOj1r5k9koo3_r2_500 (1).gif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This would be true except we lose a lot of those practice days too, regardless of how well the coach says we practiced.  

It’s a victory if you don’t lose. At this point, even a tie is a a huge victory in Jetsland. Hell, beating a 10 point spread is a victory as well!  

Betting against the Jets is a guaranteed victory. I’ve lost a lot of interest in recent years. Tanny/Rex days were fun. Never missed a snap for numerous years but recently, I’ve stopped watching this piss show half way through the games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Its True - we fans have had enough. No more patience for perceived buffonery ! I have absolutely no love for these guys - if they can't come in and do what we fans see as a good job then they can leave as fast as they came in! I dont care anymore - I want to see some kind of tangible results and I want to see good decisions on who is on the field and I want to see plays that could work and systems that produce yards and I'm not seeing any of that right now. No more patience and they won't be given any. Fans will turn on these guys - Saleh and LaLoser - Quick and it won't be pretty!

Will turn on ??? WILL turn on ?? 

Where the **** have you been ... evidently not these forums. 

🤣😂😜🤣😂😜🤣😂😜🤣😂😜🤣😂😜🤣😂😜

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Will turn on ??? WILL turn on ?? 

Where the **** have you been ... evidently not these forums. 

🤣😂😜🤣😂😜🤣😂😜🤣😂😜🤣😂😜🤣😂😜

Ok I'm gonna take a deep breath and pretend that your trying to be funny or something else other than trying to piss me off!  In my opinion there is no way we fans have really started to hammer these new coaches - yet! A couple more losses to some sub par teams and things are gonna get ugly. They have been given the benefit of doubt so far. Just wait my friend.....Actually I hope we win a game or 2 so maybe we dont have to go bat sh*t on them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Ok I'm gonna take a deep breath and pretend that your trying to be funny or something else other than trying to piss me off!  In my opinion there is no way we fans have really started to hammer these new coaches - yet! A couple more losses to some sub par teams and things are gonna get ugly. They have been given the benefit of doubt so far. Just wait my friend.....Actually I hope we win a game or 2 so maybe we dont have to go bat sh*t on them.

Not trying to piss you off at all ... all you need to do is scan the thread titles in this forum to take the temperature of the fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...