10 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

OT, IOL

IOL, IOL

IOL, WR

DE, IOL

CB, IOL

IOL, DE

IOL, CB

I really don’t see a scenario where we don’t get an OL in the first round. 

Desperatly need a TE - hard to come by good one.

I would take the best TE on the board with the 1st, 1st - and then all offense too with the next three

• Thumb Down 3

3 hours ago, nycdan said:

Then there's PHI, with three first round picks.  PHI (2-4), IND (1-4), and MIA (1-4).

Talk about loaded.

They’ll use some of those picks to get Watson at the trade deadline or before the draft. Hurts is a good fantasy qb but not a good NFL QB. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

McCaffrey now out for three more weeks, too. Who wants to bet that Geno Smith puts up better numbers over that span than Sam Darnold?

Hubbard is an interesting player. If he wasn’t stuck behind McCaffery or on another team he’d have been used a lot more than he was before cmc got injured. Not saying he is anything close to cmc but Hubbard appears to be a pretty good RB.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Geno is going to win some games

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

I wouldn't be to sure of that; Wilson, even when off is pretty damn good and his improvisational skills are the only thing that was keeping Seattle competitive - also, he took quite a beating; what makes you are think Geno can.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

He's not in this draft. 

So, is your point is a TE makes sense, but only if it's a good one?

Did you think I wanted to draft a bad one?  I mean people are writing things like "Good Lord" like the idea of it is just completely idiotic.

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

McCaffrey now out for three more weeks, too. Who wants to bet that Geno Smith puts up better numbers over that span than Sam Darnold?

It’s funny because I mentioned that to a friend of mine from NC who was excited during the first game. I told him that if they keep using CMac like they did against us he’s going to break down and the realz Darnold was going to show up. He said I was bitter because we traded away a franchise QB for a 50/50 QB. Meh, I guess batting .500 ain’t bad I guess. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Pitts is a unicorn. That said, we definitely need to improve the TE position. Probably the 2nd biggest need after C/RG imo.

Is he? I mean I get what you're saying - he is a very unique talent but there are plenty of truly impactful TE's in the league.  You just have to recognize them (I know easier said than done)

There are certainly TE's in the NFL right now that I would confidently trade our top pick for.

Specifically with a young QB in this offense.

19 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

You see it as two winnable games, I see it as two losable games over the next 4. 

You see the Seahawks losing week 9? Lol

19 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Expectation - Geno Smith goes 1-3 over the next four games

Reality - Geno Smith goes 4-0, and allows Wilson to take additional time off to rehab his finger. Goes 5-0 and Wilson returns to win out the season. Jets get 27th pick

Admit it, you wrongly assumed the 4 weeks Russell Wilson was going to miss on IR meant he would miss 4 games because you failed to take a look at the Seahawks schedule which shows they have a bye week in week 9.

12 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Someone's labia is itchy. Try thicker skin. 

You prematurely ejaculated and posted before looking at the Hawks schedule. It's OK, I can tell you were very excited over Russell being out. 

Geno Smith has a good chance at going 2-1 as the starter and the Seahawks at 4-4 entering their bye when Russell Wilson is eligible to return week 10 at the Packers. I'm not saying Russell will for sure be back that game, but I wouldn't bet against him. 

• Haha 1