Trade for OBJ

Wit

4 minutes ago, Wit said:

It hurts to say it, but he’s good. He has zero chemistry with mayfield and they are a running team anyways. Zach needs a guy that can get open at will. 

Why we are not winning sh*t this year and OBJ is in NO ONE’s future plans he isn’t even good enough to get the TO treatment of 1 year deals.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Why we are not winning sh*t this year and OBJ is in NO ONE’s future plans he isn’t even good enough to get the TO treatment of 1 year deals.

Zach needs it for his development. I agree we aren’t making the playoffs adding him. We should still trade for a guard and a star WR . 

OBJ will do nothing but destroy a young QB like ZacH..   he’s a Toxic , I love me non team player. And he’s not even that good.  So please stop.  Year 1 Zach needs reps and coaching.  

Give me the list of rookie Super Bowl coaches/QBS.  I’ll wait. 

• Upvote 2

No thanks.

I'm all for bringing in talent but the guy has been living off those first few seasons and that one handed catch and is far more trouble than he is worth. You need a vet QB to keep someone like him in line. He would chew a young QB up. The last thing Wilson needs is that distraction.

He belongs on the cowboys lol.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Wit said:

Zach needs it for his development. I agree we aren’t making the playoffs adding him. We should still trade for a guard and a star WR . 

Zachs development?  ODB did zero for Bakers development why would anyone think he could help Zach?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Wit said:

What would he bring to to Zach that the didnt bring Baker?

How has he elevated Mayfields game?

9 hours ago, Wit said:

It hurts to say it, but he’s good. He has zero chemistry with mayfield and they are a running team anyways. Zach needs a guy that can get open at will. 

Hes been on two teams

Worn out his welcome with both

While being one of or the most talented WR in the NFL

Wonder why?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

And other than a highlight reel one-handed grab, not done all that much.

Well in fairness there was kicking and losing to a punting net and handing out cash at a college football game, there was trashing of Eli and the Giants and his proclamation of how much better it is in Cleveland over NY.

Wins, big games, development of those around him?  Not so much

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Well in fairness there was kicking and losing to a punting net and handing out cash at a college football game, there was trashing of Eli and the Giants and his proclamation of how much better it is in Cleveland over NY.

Wins, big games, development of those around him?  Not so much

So true.  The losing to the kicking net goes in the NFL comedy reel for sure.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Odell Beckham Jr. needs to go to a contender like Antonio Brown did. Baker is a middling quarterback who doesn't elevate sh*t. 

No, hes got to go somewhere where he knows it will be his last stop, STFU and just play ball like AB did

• Upvote 1

We already have someone on our roster that can catch a football... The problem is we don't know why he's not playing. It would be nice for the OC to figure out a way to get him on the field. This has nothing to do with what might actually be keeping him off the field, just saying that from seeing what he can do when he's actually targeted, he has pretty much caught most everything thrown his way.

• WTF? 1