Getting an MRI but PCL injury suspected.

2 minutes ago, derp said:

Some of us were saying that before they drafted him. He never should’ve started for this team. Biggest mistake Douglas has made and that’s not a small comment.

We started Sanchez, Smith and Darnold before we should have so what could go wrong with doing the same DUMB thing for the fourth time in a ROW!!!!

This is what sitting a QB can get you, if the QB has ability!!

5 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I have been a defender of JD but there is zero excuse for not having an experienced backup QB when there were a few available. Very poor decision among others. 

Pretty sure he did it purposely to avoid any pressure for Zach.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I have been a defender of JD but there is zero excuse for not having an experienced backup QB when there were a few available. Very poor decision among others. 

Really, would it have made any difference? Now they can rank the season in good conscience 

Dang. I only watch the Jets to see how the young guys play. First Becton and now Wilson. See y’all in December.

If the NFL thought Jets fans were already checked out, they have another thing coming. Now there’s literally no reason to watch this team. They should protect all QBs.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

15 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Really, would it have made any difference? Now they can rank the season in good conscience 

Yeah I think it would have made a difference. He can learn from a guy that has been in the trenches and in case of injury we have a viable backup. Now we have White and Johnson. Now I have to watch another 1 or 2 win team? Haven't we suffered enough with this sh*t? 

1 hour ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Consider him out for either most of the rest of season or if they go surgical than he’s out till next year 

praying it’s a mild PCL sprain but honestly even if it is I’d imagine they want to be as conservative as possible and hold him out on the longer end of the spectrum of recovery. 

Hello darkness my old friend…

Becton will be back soon. He can take over as the starting QB

• Haha 1

I still have hopes that Wilson works out for us.  BUT if he doesn't, enough of drafting QB's in the draft.  It's obvious that this organization (no matter who is in charge) can't develop a QB...I mean, one franchise QB in a half century?  Time to unload draft picks and get a QB off of some other team's  roster...hell, I don't even know if I trust them with that.  

• Upvote 1

Obviously we’re all waiting to hear the severity of the injury…but better off sitting him for the rest of the season, or only bring him back for the last couple of games.

This is clearly a lost season.

No need risking our #2 pick any further under a unprepared joke of a team right now.

Shut it down…

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, derp said:

@FidelioJet you think it was a good idea for the Jets to start Wilson with this supporting cast?

Yes.  

I think the kid needs to time to learn the position.  Might as well learn on the job.

What we need though is a fan base that understands the talent level on the offense is probably the worst in the NFL  - and not expecting Zach to look like a seasoned professional on this garbage roster.  

Damn it hurts me that the Jets really got this kid hurt.

Jet fans, as many of us said here weeks ago: we should all be able to identity terrible regimes early by now.

This coaching staff and GM are terrible, the sooner we all realize this the better.

Stop drinking the kool-aid 

2 minutes ago, Action Zachtion said:

He showed more heart than most on the Jets 

Yeah, true. I just want to insulate him from what is going on here. I heard his post-game presser and he sounded more professional and more committed to the franchise than the coach did. If I was Joe Douglas, I would have made Saleh show me a little ability before I subjected my little backwoods phenom qb prospect to his team.

Sit him the rest of the year regardless of the extent of the injury. Last thing we need is for him to get more seriously injured behind this sh*thole OL. Draft Linderbaum and Petite at RT in round 2. Sign a top FA guard and TE. Draft Stingley or Thibedoux with that 1st draft choice. 

Zach shouldn’t have been our pick.

That said, we picked him. In which case, Zach should never have started as a rookie and been handed the job with no competition.

This injury sucks. It also might save these coaches from themselves. Get Zach the red shirt season he needed.

I’d trade a condition 5th to Jax for Minshew now. He has looked better than both Sam and Zach.

• Upvote 1