Fletcher Cox was laughing at Saleh during the game

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

After last week's huge win I was told to show some humility and pipe down by @Barry McCockinner in my Jets go 2-15 thread. Enough is enough. 

Well I mean I thought it was obvious I was saying that tongue in cheek but you were wrong about 2-15. It only took 2 weeks for you to be wrong on that stupid prediction.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Sports are basically the closest thing to a meritocracy we have left. It's a results-driven business. Wins are the currency of respect. Saleh as a new HC started with a balance of zero. He's been deficit spending thus far.

So has Philadelphia’s coach.  

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Big difference between 6-7 and 3-9 and the Eagles, unbelievably, can still win the division. 

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s still negative in the old respect currency.  When I go to buy a cheeseburger and I don’t have enough money, if I am $1 short or $3 doesn’t change anything on if I’m getting that cheeseburger.

And my point is not to defend Saleh, it’s to point out that Fletcher Cox appears to be stupid.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s still negative in the old respect currency.  When I go to buy a cheeseburger and I don’t have enough money, if I am $1 short or $3 doesn’t change anything on if I’m getting that cheeseburger.

Ok... yes all new HC start at zero. They can use the old credit card until the bank (ownership) cuts them off.