Zach Wilson’s gift to his OLine

Rhg1084

3 hours ago, TheClashFan said:

I'll take it!

Yeah, but seriously, what do you get for guys who are mostly millionaires? 

Did McDermott get the same gift as Fant?  Were McDermott's and Van Roten's trips one way only...?

:-)

And an old car with manual transmission, because it's likely they don't know how to drive them

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Went to Kapalua a few years ago.  Was awesome and the golf was spectacular.  

Very nice.  Stayed in Wailea, and drove up to Lahaina, which was great.  Didn't make it that far, but Maui is really incredible.

We did Honolulu, Kaui, and Maui.

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I wasn't saying most of us made $3MM the last 2 years, Mr. Ritz-Carlton ;)

Just that he doesn't get paid in tax-free dollars 

I know.  I was just saying that he's going to pay more taxes than the rest of us.

And, hey, it was off-season, and it wasn't the Ritz!  The Ritz on Maui is nice as well, though I've only heard ;)

3 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Very nice.  Stayed in Wailea, and drove up to Lahaina, which was great.  Didn't make it that far, but Maui is really incredible.

We did Honolulu, Kaui, and Maui.

Yeah, my brother lived on Oahu, got married on the north side at Turtle Bay.

Hawaii is gorgeous.  Never made it to Kaui.  

Went to a great restaurant in Lahaina, can't remember the name.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Yeah, my brother lived on Oahu, got married on the north side at Turtle Bay.

Hawaii is gorgeous.  Never made it to Kaui.  

Went to a great restaurant in Lahaina, can't remember the name.  

If you ever go back, Kaui is a must.  Magnificent.

We also walked into a restaurant in Lahaina - food wasn't memorable, but I sat on the water and watched the sun set, so that was nice.

Vacations were so much nicer before children....

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

If you ever go back, Kaui is a must.  Magnificent.

We also walked into a restaurant in Lahaina - food wasn't memorable, but I sat on the water and watched the sun set, so that was nice.

Vacations were so much nicer before children....

Went to Kaui a few years ago - was hesitant but ended up being one of my favorites.

Interesting thing I have found is the resort restaurants are beautiful but the best food are the trucks or small private owned restaurants. Got to know a few of the bell service guys and they give you the best local info.

Bucket list is Fleetwoods for New Years Eve. One of these years. 

5 hours ago, TheClashFan said:

I'll take it!

Yeah, but seriously, what do you get for guys who are mostly millionaires? 

Did McDermott get the same gift as Fant?  Were McDermott's and Van Roten's trips one way only...?

:-)

That made me laugh!! Thank you!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ZachEY said:

If you can find your way into budgeting for the Four Seasons in Maui, it's one of the nicest places I've ever been.

How much was that per night (if you recall).  And how long ago was it?  (I'm guessing prices have probably gone up in recent years).

7 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Breaking news.  Daniel Jones got his guys a Medium Diet Pepsi!

It's that time of year for appreciating offensive linemen: #Giants QB Daniel Jones is getting them aracade-sized Pac-Man games. Scores high on the gift-grading scale. Jones went with luggage as a rookie. Eli Manning went with Yeti coolers in his final year.

see jiones more than likely spent his own money 

Just now, Larz said:

It's that time of year for appreciating offensive linemen: #Giants QB Daniel Jones is getting them aracade-sized Pac-Man games. Scores high on the gift-grading scale. Jones went with luggage as a rookie. Eli Manning went with Yeti coolers in his final year.

see jiones more than likely spent his own money 

That's actually pretty cool...

I actually just bought an arcade sized machine for my basement but it has 3,500 games - all the arcade games from the 80's and 90's.  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Money wise, Mims is most likely set for life.  Gonna be a real shock to his system when he's out of the NFL in a year or two.   Too many great young players coming into the league every year for teams to put up with Mims' "potential" but limited (if any) results.

4 year, 5.4 million contact.

After taxes and agent fees, probably net about 3, if he played all 4 years.   Keeps spending like that, it'll be gone before he is 26.

• Upvote 1

Just now, chirorob said:

Sweet, if you dont mind, where did you get it?

https://creative-arcades.com/collections/cocktail-arcades/products/2-player-3-sided-26-32-1162-3500-tilt-screen-cocktail-arcade-with-base-riser-tall-stools-included

I finished my basement in my new house and this was a little gift to myself.  They have all different models...

• Upvote 2