Russell Wilson -> Broncos

7 minutes ago, KRL said:

SEA must be targeting a QB in the draft, considering the type of QB Wilson is it may be

Malik Willis.  If so will they stay at #9 or try to move up?

And this is where it gets interesting. I do think a qb goes top 5. Seattle at 9 now ratchets up that pressure. Pick 4 could be in play

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

could, but i worry about the giants swooping in for any trade this year.  They seem better positioned at 5 and 7 around QB needy teams

Im just not sold that they will keep Jones. New GM and HC have no ties to him and Jones has shown very little

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

And this is where it gets interesting. I do think a qb goes top 5. Seattle at 9 now ratchets up that pressure. Pick 4 could be in play

My thinking exactly. Giants GM said the right thing about wanting to keep Jones however I have no faith that this is truth. New GM, new HC would love a new QB. Got interesting quick

11 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Seattle has reached out to Houston about Watson. 

With all the legal stuff hanging around Watson can SEA afford to go after him and

then he's suspended in 2022?

Seattle's awful moves over the last few years forced them to do this.
You would think a coach and gm so reckless it cost them a HOF QB would get fired.
Its was Wilson's ludicrous contract followed by other stupid paychecks that handcuffed them.
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

My thinking exactly. Giants GM said the right thing about wanting to keep Jones however I have no faith that this is truth. New GM, new HC would love a new QB. Got interesting quick

If jd is a gambler he should play the lottery today. He is having a very good day.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

IF Seattle had not made that mind numbingly dumb Adams trade and done this now they would be well positioned for a quick rebuild.

This is a good move by denver to go for it for sure BUT  Russell Wilson is not what he once was imo.  Cracks started to show at the end of the year before last.  Bigger cracks last year.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Copernicus said:

Not too sure about that. I am not convinced that the Giants new HC and GM will keep Jones, Wilis mocked to Carolina on Tankathon, Seattle seems most likey to want a QB. I think this makes our #4 pick more valuable for QB needy team.  No?

I hope so, would love to fleece them twice

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

Im just not sold that they will keep Jones. New GM and HC have no ties to him and Jones has shown very little

Idk I think body wise he is Josh Allen lite, it would really shock me if they went QB in a down year knowing they could fix so much more and run it back with Jones.

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

IF Seattle had not made that mind numbingly dumb Adams trade and done this now they would be well positioned for a quick rebuild.

This is a good move by denver to go for it for sure BUT  Russell Wilson is not what he once was imo.  Cracks started to show at the end of the year before last.  Bigger cracks last year.

If they didn't trade for Adams, Russell likely stays in Seattle.

• Sympathy 1

Team Fan forums are so damn funny at times  (yes this one for sure).

I mosey over to a seahawks fan forum to see reactions and I see this in back to back posts from different posters.

"Seriously F**k this organization from top to bottom. Welcome to the dark ages boys... wish you all the success RW, you deserve it...."

and then just below it.

"Bye b!@ch!"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

I believe that Giants do not draft a QB which really sucks for us in trading down

Jones and the Giants are in the same predicament Darnold and the Jets were in. Both really had no offensive line to protect them and Jones with Barkley injured had to carry team which he couldn’t do. My opinion is the Giants this year will evaluate if Jones is a legitimate NFL QB and if they feel he doesn’t have it will wait until next year to grab a QB. Not good for us at all 

1 hour ago, Lith said:

1 hour ago, Zachtomims47 said:

That's not...a lot. Broncos fleeced them. Seattle better trade some more guys.

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

Thanks Tom.

The 98 reference is a good one.  That team overachieved big time.

• Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

The giants are clearly in a tear down year. They'll keep Jones for the year and draft their future QB next season. 

Wow.

This makes no sense for Seattle.  Keep the QB; get rid of the HC and GM.  He is the only thing keeping this team quasi relevant. It is not the getting progressively worse D.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1