Divorce is horrible

On 6/30/2022 at 5:38 PM, joewilly12 said:

I waited 3 months for ESP mediation it was a complete disaster 2 mediators offered zero recommendations or suggestions it lasted all of 15 minutes. At least they could have done was offered some guidance. My lawyer has expressed to me getting a court date would be very difficult and probably not happen for awhile. My wife initiated the divorce if she wants it bad enough she will have to improve her offers and attitude or else I’m willing to wait for trial  not giving in I need want what’s fair I worked too damn hard for everything. She wants me to concede and I’m sure is surprised I haven’t by now but her offers are that bad. 

Hang in there, bud.  Stay strong in what's undoubtedly a super difficult time.

But as others have said, start focusing on yourself and your mental health.  That should be paramount right now.

Find something that brings you even the slightest amount of joy and do as much of it as you can.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

I'm convinced all a man needs to survive and thrive is a Flat Screen, Audio System. Weber Grill, Fast Car and some cash in his pocket.

Of course I jest .. but makes you think .. hope your are feeling good JW !

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I'm convinced all a man needs to survive and thrive is a Flat Screen, Audio System. Weber Grill, Fast Car and some cash in his pocket.

and one of those sex dolls ... 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

I still say a good "pipe cleaning" (with a medically-cleared, human female) would reset JW's happiness and outlook on life.  

Agreed.  Especially if she pretends he was the greatest she ever had.  Guy needs a dose of confidence. 

• Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, Dunnie said:

'm convinced all a man needs to survive and thrive is a Flat Screen, Audio System. Weber Grill, Fast Car and some cash in his pocket.

Don't forget the roof over your head that was taken away by lies and a lot of cash that was stolen........

My birthday passed neither of my children contacted me. Today is my daughters birthday she has me blocked. I wished her a happy birthday on my new Facebook page. How can their mother sit back and allow all this hate hurt to continue. Sad part is I see her smiling and happy both kids hate me she caused it to be this way. Makes her look good. If it were me I’d be working night day to make them make peace with their mom. But me being too nice of a guy got me here today. Damn divorce sucks !!!!! 

On 7/12/2022 at 4:30 AM, joewilly12 said:

My birthday passed neither of my children contacted me. Today is my daughters birthday she has me blocked. I wished her a happy birthday on my new Facebook page. How can their mother sit back and allow all this hate hurt to continue. Sad part is I see her smiling and happy both kids hate me she caused it to be this way. Makes her look good. If it were me I’d be working night day to make them make peace with their mom. But me being too nice of a guy got me here today. Damn divorce sucks !!!!! 

Happy birthday Joe.  I can't believe @T0mShane didn't start a thread.... bastard. 

anyway, **** that witch and the kids too if they keep shutting you out.  

ps. GET A HOOKER AND SOME DRUGS. 

• Post of the Week 3

On 7/9/2022 at 9:42 AM, Dunnie said:

Slightly off topic and in no way meant to take away from Joe Willy's pain.  I have thought about that though. I work a million hours a week to provide for my family and keep everything afloat.

But at the end of the day material stuff is just stuff.

I think I would be okay in a pimped out rented apart with a crazy TV and surround sound. Get me a pool club membership and let's call it a day.

Go back to the gym tan laundry life. Not so bad lo..

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 7/6/2022 at 8:30 PM, ylekram said:

man you just hit free agency. go lay the pipe down on her sister, coworker, niece, aunt, church group member,etc,etc. just remember, she ****ed you over. revenge is a dish best served cold

He's Joewillie he should bang Zach's mom.  

Miss all you guys depression has me struggling like nobody knows. I miss being here posting with good friends better than family some of you guys. This woman and situation is beyond belief what is allowed to be going on. My entire life is on lockdown last I heard from a friends wife she filled my entire walk in closet with my life and shut the door. This POS human being thinks what she’s doing is justified being she has control of the marital home. She has no remorse she’s a sick woman.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Miss all you guys depression has me struggling like nobody knows. I miss being here posting with good friends better than family some of you guys. This woman and situation is beyond belief what is allowed to be going on. My entire life is on lockdown last I heard from a friends wife she filled my entire walk in closet with my life and shut the door. This POS human being thinks what she’s doing is justified being she has control of the marital home. She has no remorse she’s a sick woman.

I really feel for you, Joe.  Can't imagine what all of this is like.  Hopefully you're getting out for a jog or a long walk to clear your head a little bit.  Might sound crazy but sometimes little things like that go a long way.

• Upvote 3

I’m doing my best to survive another day a lot working against me. I try and avoid any all conflict contact with anyone on the opposing team including my children but that’s there choice. Haven’t talked to my son in months today he calls to berate me call me names I won’t post and tell me things his mother is saying is going on with lawyers mostly her version. I broke down bad on the phone I can’t believe no human would encourage children to hate their own father like this. This woman has either had a mental breakdown or something else is fueling her hate anger. Hard as hell to heal battling all this and  more. 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I’m doing my best to survive another day a lot working against me. I try and avoid any all conflict contact with anyone on the opposing team including my children but that’s there choice. Haven’t talked to my son in months today he calls to berate me call me names I won’t post and tell me things his mother is saying is going on with lawyers mostly her version. I broke down bad on the phone I can’t believe no human would encourage children to hate their own father like this. This woman has either had a mental breakdown or something else is fueling her hate anger. Hard as hell to heal battling all this and  more. 

You should start golfing.

Once you realize how cruel, merciless, and maddening that game is everything else is easy.  

• Haha 2

On 7/9/2022 at 7:42 AM, Dunnie said:

You just described me.  I've never been married.  In my earlier years it was potential right person at the wrong time or wrong person at the right time.  As I got older and saw every second friend or co worker or family member getting divorced and most bitter or miserable I said 'screw this not going to do it.'  Also as I've gotten older I am so used to doing whatever the hell I want when I want marriage would not be fair to another person.

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Beerfish said:

You just described me.  I've never been married.  In my earlier years it was potential right person at the wrong time or wrong person at the right time.  As I got older and saw every second friend or co worker or family member getting divorced and most bitter or miserable I said 'screw this not going to do it.'  Also as I've gotten older I am so used to doing whatever the hell I want when I want marriage would not be fair to another person.

Don't mean to preach.  Nothing wrong with not commiting to a relationship.   It's never to late to have either a failed marriage or a marriage that can really improve your life.  Kids often upend marriages.  It changes the dynamic a lot.  A good marriage where you have mutual respect and really take care of each other is extremely healthy.  You probably will live longer, travel more and have more great life experiences.  With the right person you can do whatever you want within reason and have a partner to enjoy the experience with.  

I wouldn't let your observation of other people's failed marriages cloud your thinking.  If you meet someone and you want to build a life together, other people's failure is no reason to hold back.  

You can get a prenup and protect your assetts.  You can be open to the idea that a shared life might have benifits that outweight being able to completely control your narative. 

There is no real right answer but other people's failure as an observation isn't a reason to avoid a committed relationship.  There are lots of unbelievably happy people who's lives are much better because they have a partner on the journey.  

• Upvote 4

On 7/12/2022 at 5:30 AM, joewilly12 said:

That's on them.  You can choose your friends, but not your family.  F### 'em.  Focus on what brings you joy and do that.  It's their loss, not yours.  They showed their true colors.

Live like there is no tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2022 at 5:12 PM, Beerfish said:

This was me in my 20's and 30's I was in a few long term relationships but way too many of my friends were dealing with divorces and having their kids living with other dudes so I just decided to enjoy life and save loot....when I hit 40 and life started to get boring I thought it would be a good time to maybe find someone that was done raising kids and just wanted to enjoy life and grow old together....I got pretty luck I found a PR milf that likes watching football and going to heavy metal festivals with my old ass. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

I’m in a hole called depression nothing matters. I’ve tried everything to get out I just keep getting pushed back in lawyers nonsense my son calling me berating me it’s crazy. The courts are moving slow everything is at a standstill. The woman I spent 41 years of my life with won’t even talk to me. It hurts.... 

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I’m in a hole called depression nothing matters. I’ve tried everything to get out I just keep getting pushed back in lawyers nonsense my son calling me berating me it’s crazy. The courts are moving slow everything is at a standstill. The woman I spent 41 years of my life with won’t even talk to me. It hurts.... 

You're the boat, @joewilly12. Leave the waves behind you. Move forward and do not keep recycling the negative past.