Browns fans reactions!

Nixhead

7 minutes ago, freestater said:

I don't give a **** what they do with bud light. I just hate the fact it was us they got to celebrate the end of their losing streak against. F them

Meh. Bowles blamed “not having tape on Baker” for the loss. Weird since presumably the Jets had spent countless hours dissecting every college play of Baker, Darnold, and Rosen.

Jets deserved to lose, and they did.

6 minutes ago, freestater said:

I don't give a **** what they do with bud light. I just hate the fact it was us they got to celebrate the end of their losing streak against. F them

The league set us up to fail that season.  

Three games in 10 days including two road trips.  It was all planned to get the Browns a win. 

• WTF? 1

6 hours ago, k-met57 said:

"there is no reason we should have lost to the worst team in the NFL"....take a look in the mirror dummy

i have to say, its about what i expected Cleveland fans to look like

By many measures the Jets are the worst team in the NFL for the last decade.

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Up to the Jets to change the narrative. We shouldn’t get salty because other teams’ fans repeat it in the meantime.

I wasn’t, I honestly really don’t like the Jets. Yesterday was all nice in a fat kid playing little league close his eyes swings and hits a homer kind of way but at the end of the day none of what this Cleveland fans said about  the Jets is untrue. Literally on the last ten years I’ve been saying  the same  thing, 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

As long as the mantra is, even after Jets wins, LOLJets, other teams are going to get embarrassed when they lose to the Jets. So let them. 

This is why I don't even think winning would solve the LOLJets attitude so many fans and the media have.

Nah.....it will 

Look what’s it’s done for the Bungles......I mean Bengals 

WTF was the Seahawks before the legion of boom?

Who cared about the Pats before BB and Brady?

Saints were a complete joke before Payton and Brees

The Rams were a dumpster fire their last few years in St. Louis....look at them now

Even in the Rex era we had an identity of being tough to play....

If we can put together a core of stars and sustain a few years of contention the stink will be off....unless we fall backwards for some reason 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I wasn’t, I honestly really don’t like the Jets. Yesterday was all nice in a fat kid playing little league close his eyes swings and hits a homer kind of way but at the end of the day none of what this Cleveland fans said about  the Jets is untrue. Literally on the last ten years I’ve been saying  the same  thing, 

Fake Jets Fan!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Nah.....it will 

The Rams were a dumpster fire their last few years in St. Louis....look at them now

If we can put together a core of stars and sustain a few years of contention the stink will be off....unless we fall backwards for some reason 

Almost as if getting a good QB is sort of important.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

“Same old Browns” .. makes me appreciate being called SOJ because that’s significantly better than SOB

Wait until Woody moves the team to London. Strike that — he will move us to Birmingham but call them “The London Monarchs.”

For all of us that remember the loss in the divisional round of the playoffs to Cleveland in double OT when we were up 10 pts deep in the 4th and Gastineau roughed the passer on 4th and forever and we ended up losing the game - well, it took a while, but payback is a bitch Browns fans. The universe finally righted itself - and we have a lot more where that came from to make up for. We had the best team in the AFC that year but again got slammed by the injury bug.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I remember when the game ended I was thinking about that graphic they put on the screen showing the Browns being 2-0 for the first time in EVA and thinking.....

I bet that guy feels like an asssssss$ right now. 

JINXED ‘EM!!!

Deez Nuts GIF

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

I love that a loss to the Jets equates as complete slumming for opposing fans and makes them question everything about their organization. Lol we’re so disrespected that losing to us sets a new franchise low for them. Lol 

The Browns are not that far removed from the winless seasons. A lot of these fans lived through that. I actually  think the Browns are a very good football team and will beat the Steelers. That is the thing I like most about this win. We beat a good team, not a doormat. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, carlito1171 said:

Nah.....it will 

Maybe among some, but for a lot of the LOLJets media, they will distract any way they can. I remember Rex's wife's feet being a bigger story than the Jets making consecutive AFC title games. I hope you are right, because I am so sick of the LOLJets narrative.

• Upvote 1