12 years. When is enough, enough

WowOhWow

Team got out coached and outplayed in every phase today.  Enough talent to win games.  Are they scheming to win?  What in the world was the game plan?  

How anyone can spend a dime to go see this team is beyond me.  They don’t deserve us.  At some point fans need to make their voices heard.  Sadly I think we’re there.  Literally nothing has changed  and we are still a joke.  No more patience- results now or you’re out

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Team got out coached and outplayed in every phase today.  Enough talent to win games.  Are they scheming to win?  What in the world was the game plan?  

How anyone can spend a dime to go see this team is beyond me.  They don’t deserve us.  At some point fans need to make their voices heard.  Sadly I think we’re there.  Literally nothing has changed  and we are still a joke.  No more patience- results now or you’re out

shaking head 2021.gif

16 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

only 12 more years in the 6 year plan!

4 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

The most important position on the field is NOT talented enough. He's old and slow now.

The crazy part is that the Jets still do pretty good at the gate despite the crap product on the field. 

The attendance today was 73,708 at Metlife for this game vs Cincy - 89% capacity 

meanwhile the Dolphins game in Miami v. BUFFALO was at 100% capacity with a 66,206 attendance  at a venue with 64k seats!

Ownership makes BANK no matter what, nothing will change. ?

Zzz

Here’s a sobering thought — my favorite Jets memory is hearing my dad talk about SBIII second-hand.
Pretty good chance our kids’ best memories will be us talking about the time we went to back-to-back AFC championships.

Yep. My kids heard my first hand report. Grand kids heard my first and their parents second. Only gets worse as the next generation is not far away.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The crazy part is that the Jets still do pretty good at the gate despite the crap product on the field. 
The attendance today was 73,708 at Metlife for this game vs Cincy - 89% capacity 
meanwhile the Dolphins game in Miami v. BUFFALO was at 100% capacity with a 66,206 attendance  at a venue with 64k seats!
Ownership makes BANK no matter what, nothing will change.
Sadly, with so many other avenues of revenue..I don't think it matters if no one shows up... the season tickets must count as fans in the seats... so who knows if those numbers are accurate... I'd love to see it one day where no one shows up and we would really see if it matters

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1