(Rumor ) Jets Are Signing T Mike Remmers

jetsrule128

Just now, Rob Moore said:

Find me a team/GM that has built depth at the tackle position that is 4-5 players deep with viable starting caliber players. 
I know all the cool kids around here like to bash every part of the organization for everything, but it’s pretty hard to plan for so many injuries to a singular position.

How about the human turnstile at LG?

We moved AVT a better player I wonder where he would be year 2 at LG… maybe better ?

how about Fant getting dragged from new York to Cleveland and back again? 

How about the complete JAG at Center that he refuses to replace for whatever reason 

how about all this draft capital and cap space JD had to work with

^^^^ name a GM that had that much resources and time (4 years) to build a O-Line

I’ll wait 

save me the excuses 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

Guy only signed 2 pro bowlers from last year to help the OL and drafted a RT that is playing better than the top 2 OTs in the draft. They needed to run it back with Becton, we got burned when he got hurt again. It's not like Becton or Brown were injury prone when they were brought in.

Reality and logic have no place here. Your supposed to just blindly bash the GM. Even when things are not his fault.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, bla bla bla said:

Guy only signed 2 pro bowlers from last year to help the OL and drafted a RT that is playing better than the top 2 OTs in the draft. They needed to run it back with Becton, we got burned when he got hurt again. It's not like Becton or Brown were injury prone when they were brought in.

Its irrelevant that Becton wasnt injury prone prior to drafting him. A simple look at his frame was enough to tell most people there could be issues, and at the moment of his first injury, JD had essentially a year to form a plan to have a suitable replacement ready, and he did not do that. 

Bringing in Duane Brown halfway through training camp was not a plan, it was a panic move only AFTER Becton was injured...again. 

• Thumb Down 1