Seattle

4 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I figured we needed either to beat Minnesota there or Seattle at Seattle.

Seattle sucks. They can't play the run. Geno's been sacked four times already today and he's still kind of a turnover machine.

We match up with their WR's. 

We beat them.

I agree the Seattle game takes on a greater significance after today ... but I heard all week how badly Minnesota sucked, and how we would beat them easily.

We have plenty games ahead of Seattle ... need at least 2 of the next 3 before we think of Seattle.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jamesr said:

I agree the Seattle game takes on a greater significance after today ... but I heard all week how badly Minnesota sucked, and how we would beat them easily.

We have plenty games ahead of Seattle ... need at least 2 of the next 3 before we think of Seattle.

Who said Minny sucked and we beat them easily?  
They’ve now beaten every team in the AFCE

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I figured we needed either to beat Minnesota there or Seattle at Seattle.

Seattle sucks. They can't play the run. Geno's been sacked four times already today and he's still kind of a turnover machine.

We match up with their WR's. 

We beat them.

yeah and we can't run the ball when we need to....so yeah...

Seattle is a lot like Minnesota

Their firepower is all in their offense, and their defense isn't very good

Jets offense struggled against one of the worst passing defenses in the NFL and couldn't get the run going until the 4th quarter. Seahawks offense isn't as fiery as the Vikings', but their defense is better. 

I can see the Seahawks beating the Jets in a similar way, especially if their run game picks up.

1 minute ago, Hex said:

Seattle is a lot like Minnesota

Their firepower is all in their offense, and their defense isn't very good

Jets offense struggled against one of the worst passing defenses in the NFL and couldn't get the run going until the 4th quarter. Seahawks offense isn't as fiery as the Vikings', but their defense is better. 

I can see the Seahawks beating the Jets in a similar way, especially if their run game picks up.

I like this comparison. Except Geno is legit playing like an MVP this season and better than Cousins I think.

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If the offense plays better in the first half the Jets would have rolled them.  

I don’t think the the Vikings suck but they have some weaknesses that match well with the Jets. it’s a game I expected the Jets to win.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

I like this comparison. Except Geno is legit playing like an MVP this season and better than Cousins I think.

Geno is playing better than Cousins but Minnesota has a solid running game and better receiving corps. JJ, Thielen and Hockensen are better than Metcalf, Lockett and Fant.

So while Geno has indeed been playing better I would say the Vikings offense is overall better.

23 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Numerous posters here all week long. Predictions of double digit wins were rife; Minny had no D and White would carve them up; their O line without Darrisaw would be overrun by our monster D. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Probably have to beat Detroit, Jacksonville, and Seattle to have a shot at the playoffs 

Those are the games I had targeted to win before this minny game.  It is really too bad we did not win this game though considering what is happening around the league today.  Chargers, cincy and miami all losing right now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

If the offense plays better in the first half the Jets would have rolled them.  

I don’t think the the Vikings suck but they have some weaknesses that match well with the Jets. it’s a game I expected the Jets to win.

Very true.  Doesn’t change the pre game predictions.  None of which were the Vikes suck and we easily beat them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jamesr said:

Numerous posters here all week long. Predictions of double digit wins were rife; Minny had no D and White would carve them up; their O line without Darrisaw would be overrun by our monster D. 

Oh, we’re calling on a couple of fans of their teams boards predicting an easy win. That’s it?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

LMAOOO
They almost lost to a team of corpses without Cooper Kupp and someone named John Wolford quarterbacking and the second worst point differential in football

BAH HAAAAA

Oh my ribs I think I cracked one laughing 

You are only embarassing yourself.  Geno has been doing this all year.  That pass for the winning TD was a thing of beauty.  I just don't get the hate for this guy.  He has resurrected his career and is currently among the top quarterbacks in the NFL.   

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

You are only embarassing yourself.  Geno has been doing this all year.  That pass for the winning TD was a thing of beauty.  I just don't get the hate for this guy.  He has resurrected his career and is currently among the top quarterbacks in the NFL.   

Hey, you goofball, he's my qb in fantasy. I'm well aware of the season he's having, I watch it every week. I'm talking and have ALWAYS been talking about the team itself. And last week they ******* sucked and this week they ******* sucked as much but against a team that sucks worse.

But while we're at it, he had a fumble and an interception this week and last week he also had a fumble and an interception. He lost that game. It should have never even gone to overtime. And even in overtime, they had a second and five at midfield and he couldn't get a first. They punted and immediately gave up an 80 yard td run.

You quoted me using the word "they" in the post and somehow missed that tripping over your dick to try and call me out.