***The official Saturday games thread ***

Larz

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Cleveland scored the TD instead of kneel down and the Jets won the game 

they did the right thing, not leaving time on the clock 

I knew some one would say this.  No, just no no  no no no.  The jets won a once in 100 years fluke.  The FG in that weather was anything but a sure thing the td WAS a sure thing.   You go up by 7 and miami has to score a td with about 15 seconds left, vs a very dodgy FG kick.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Beerfish said:

I knew some one would say this.  No, just no no  no no no.  The jets won a once in 100 years fluke.  The FG in that weather was anything but a sure thing the td WAS a sure thing.   You go up by 7 and miami has to score a td with about 15 seconds left, vs a very dodgy FG kick.

They could’ve scored on third down if they wanted the TD, this after they made Miami use there last time out. I think it was right more to go down. 

• Upvote 3

Over joyed with that win but this Bills team is not winning the Super Bowl. Overrated defense and only 2 players worth a damn on offense. you could see Allen literally said "**** it, I'm going to have to do this myself" and just started running every play. 

Really can't see them beating the Chiefs or Bengals in the playoffs 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Cleveland scored the TD instead of kneel down and the Jets won the game 

they did the right thing, not leaving time on the clock 

Yeah but Cleveland was already ahead at the time and could have run out the clock. Buffalo was tied and in the snow you score the TD. Dumb play.