<<<<<<< Jets vs Lions -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

This is just one dude, but imagine the entire Jets locker room breaking out into this flash mob style before they go take that W from the Lions.

Mike White clearly has the maracas, just keeping the good vibrations alive...

Had to turn it off. The slapping on the garbage can ruined the vibe, which is a metaphor for Zach Wilson’s career.

• Haha 1

Just now, shuler82 said:

I’ll be at the stadium, hoping against all odds I’m not drowning myself in $14 beers after Zach bails out of another clean pocket and pirouettes his way to yet another throw away. 

Can you file reports as to which Jets receiver quits and/or flips out first? Thx

2 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

I think a reason why we can win with Zach is because MLF calls a more balanced game. It's not about the 300 yards passing, it's about being a balanced offense and doing well on 3rd downs and in the red zone.

Yes, 8 consecutive  run plays on the last drive of the Bills game. We need this kind of balance with Zach. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

I think a reason why we can win with Zach is because MLF calls a more balanced game. It's not about the 300 yards passing, it's about being a balanced offense and doing well on 3rd downs and in the red zone.

Part of me sorta agrees. MLF seems to be more pragmatic when hiding the QB. When White got in there and showed competence, MLF seemed to act like my boy does after eating 3 bowls of Lucky Charms for breakfast.

music video rock GIF

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

i think it is more about facing more 3rd and long and playing from behind

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I’m going to listen to it as I Christmas shop and won’t be in this thread much so please behave. Love each and everyone of you deeply. 

Yea, we’ll I’m going to listen to it while I Christmas wrap, because I’m all finished shopping!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m going to listen to it as I Christmas shop and won’t be in this thread much so please behave. Love each and everyone of you deeply. 

Don’t do your friends and family like that. They’re gonna end up with some truly awful sh*t as you rage shop. ?

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, well I’m going to listen to it while I Christmas wrap, because I’m all finished shopping!!!

My Christmas shopping propper is done, I haven’t gone out shopping much because since kids grew up it’s easier to shop for them online. But with my 16 month old Grandson closing in on Christmas #2 I’m going to maraud around and buy toys!! I haven’t bought little kid toys in like a decade! F on line, I’m gonna go play  with those bitches first! Couple nice custom toy shops in Ajexandia and DC where you can try them out. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DireJet said:

Don’t do your friends and family like that. They’re gonna end up with some truly awful sh*t as you rage shop. ?

Thanks friend but I’ve already accepted this game will look like one from the first half of last year. Plus nothing is ruining today for me, can’t wait! 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

My Christmas shopping popper is done, I haven’t gone out shopping much because since kids grew up it’s easier to shop for them online. But with my 16 month old Grandson closing in on Christmas #2 I’m going to maraud around and buy toys!! I haven’t bought little kid toys in like a decade! F on line, I’m gonna go play  with those bitches first! Couple nice custom toy shops in Ajexandia and DC where you can try them out. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My Christmas shopping popper is done, I haven’t gone out shopping much because since kids grew up it’s easier to shop for them online. But with my 16 month old Grandson closing in on Christmas #2 I’m going to maraud around and buy toys!! I haven’t bought little kid toys in like a decade! F on line, I’m gonna go play  with those bitches first! Couple nice custom toy shops in Ajexandia and DC where you can try them out. 

Oh, I’m fully with you. Gotta toy shop in person. It’s magic. Especially at that age. 

I was just humble bragging, because it’s a true feat… since September I’ve had Covid for 2 weeks, some other weird sh*t that lasted 4 weeks, and the flu… I moved my family to an apartment because we’re remodeling the whole house … so, being able to say “well, at least I hit the important stuff done” is sorta my mood today. ♥️

I thought we matched up well with the Lions and White could more consistently lead the offense so I felt the Jets at home were favorites. Zach is more of an unknown after his benching even though he has more starts than White and more Ws as starter this season. Zach is 5-2 as Jets starter this season both Ls to NEP. btw in terms of throwing yardage during a game it's not always a material stat sometimes the flow of the game changes and good Qbs including Allen etc have lower passing yardage stats but the team wins. So do I think the Jets can win today even though much of Zach's success as starter was when Breece Hall was healthy. Give him some credit he was able to run an offense with the emphasis on a star running back. We'll see but I think today we win 24-16. 

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I thought we matched up well with the Lions and White could more consistently lead the offense so I felt the Jets at home were favorites. Zach is more of an unknown after his benching even though he has more starts than White and more Ws as starter this season. Zach is 5-2 as Jets starter this season both Ls to NEP. btw in terms of throwing yardage during a game it's not always a material stat sometimes the flow of the game changes and good Qbs including Allen etc have lower passing yardage stats but the team wins. So do I think the Jets can win today even though much of Zach's success as starter was when Breece Hall was healthy. Give him some credit he was able to run an offense with the emphasis on a star running back. We'll see but I think today we win 24-16. 

I think the issue is the uptick in Prozac prescriptions for the players since White went down and Zach got the nod. 

• Haha 1