<<<<<<< Jets vs Lions -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

52 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It is game day. I am back from a week and Florida. I am tanned and rested. You know who else fits in that category?

Zach Wilson.

They took Zach out to Apollo's gym to help him find the Eye of the Tiger. Broke him down, to build him up. There is no tomorrow Zach.

The kid is going to ball out. 300 yards plus passing. The time off served him well. Jets Win!

172d6f05ac10762a93b9775a49768084.gif.8dbfde3b1c6532f6306135527a417582.gif

• Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

It is game day. I am back from a week and Florida. I am tanned and rested. You know who else fits in that category?

Zach Wilson.

They took Zach out to Apollo's gym to help him find the Eye of the Tiger. Broke him down, to build him up. There is no tomorrow Zach.

The kid is going to ball out. 300 yards plus passing. The time off served him well. Jets Win!

I think you got too much sun if Zach is going to throw for 300 yards but go Jets

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Zach Wilson.

Great Post Max!  I’m sure you’ll piss some off with the positivity but this would’ve awesome.  Like you said just win!

Zach Wilson.

So they legalized drugs in Florida now????

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Those who’ve read my posts over the years know that I hate to skew negative, but I see the Jets losing today 48-3 and Zach Wilson single-handedly puts Aidan Hutchinson in the lead for DROY over Sauce Gardner. The Lions run a lot of cover-one/man to man and blitz a lot, which Zach simply can’t handle. Bloodbath. 

FE253AAB-6981-438F-B575-88C4DD810B07.jpeg

I am surprised so many of you here have such bad feel for today’s game. I am typically negative going into games but today’s isn’t one to be worried about. Jets will blow the lions out. Now the jags? That’s more dicey…

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Those who’ve read my posts over the years know that I hate to skew negative, but I see the Jets losing today 48-3 and Zach Wilson single-handedly puts Aidan Hutchinson in the lead for DROY over Sauce Gardner. The Lions run a lot of cover-one/man to man and blitz a lot, which Zach simply can’t handle. Bloodbath. 

I know Zachapono doesnt inspire confidence but Bam and that D 100% do!  Get it!!!  

PVO.thumb.jpeg.e02ff0d04c4a4f5646abcc72bf0a50bd.jpeg

4 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

I am surprised so many of you here have such bad feel for today’s game. I am typically negative going into games but today’s isn’t one to be worried about. Jets will blow the lions out. Now the jags? That’s more dicey…

4 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I know Zachapono doesnt inspire confidence but Bam and that D 100% do!  Get it!!!  

PVO.thumb.jpeg.e02ff0d04c4a4f5646abcc72bf0a50bd.jpeg

Sorry, Jets are a vibes team and the vibes are #dead

32 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is actually pretty positive coming from you. 3 points? 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Sorry, Jets are a vibes team and the vibes are #dead

This is just one dude, but imagine the entire Jets locker room breaking out into this flash mob style before they go take that W from the Lions.

Mike White clearly has the maracas, just keeping the good vibrations alive...