****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

Hey all you Jet fans. Haven’t posted in about 2 years. Haven’t even been on Jet Nation in about 2 seasons, maybe 3. I see a lot of you die hards still here. Sperm, Beerfish, Larz etc. Well happy new year to everyone. I see everyone is still talking about the same stuff here: how about Geno freakin Smith. If he stayed with the Jets he would have sucked. The Jets just have a way about ruining QB talent. Anyway things haven’t changed much here. I’m still a die hard Jet. I might stick around. Then again I might pop back in in a couple years. Go Jets!!! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

Right.  And there is also a difference between playing well in a loss against 2 of the best teams in the NFL, and single handedly losing two games against a mediocre team that, for all intents and purposes, you would have dominated with anyone other than Zach Wilson at QB.

Listen, all QB’s are accountable for wins/losses. The Vikings/Bills games were winnable games and the team lost both. The losses count! I’m not high on White as others, but he could of won both those games and did not. He has a chance today to beat the Hawks and Fins next week. Rooting for him to do it cause I’m a Jets fan.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, JetsYanks13 said:

Listen, all QB’s are accountable for wins/losses. The Vikings/Bills games were winnable games and the team lost both. The losses count! I’m not high on White as others, but he could of won both those games and did not. He has a chance today to beat the Hawks and Fins next week. Rooting for him to do it cause I’m a Jets fan.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If you think that Wilson and White’s losses were on equal footing, then I don’t know what to tell you.

• Upvote 2