****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

All our former players on Seahawks lookin like pro bowlers…..  FANT looks like he’s the drill dummy for passrush drills on a Pop Warner team

Not only that but..pete carroll multiple national championships in college and multiple nfc championships and a Super Bowl win. Jets are known for patience.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, jetspenguin said:

They are just more motivated, more determined and more confident. They are literally bullying us around out there.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

The ironic thing is that, with the score in the Packers-Vikings game, the Seahawks aren't in the playoffs anyway, I believe, whereas the Jets still have a small window of hope. It feels like the Jets have completely checked out while the Seahawks are hungry for the win.

• Upvote 1

Big picture.  JD , Saleh and MLF ****ed up the QB position so badly that;

the starter week one has been put on the inactive list while completely healthy 

the back up week one is not considered a viable option to…..back up…so..

the 3rd string QB from week 1 is playing with 4 cracked ribs and the jets will probably give him low end starter money to keep him.  

let that sink in lol 

Big picture.  JD , Saleh and MLF ****ed up the QB position so badly that;
the starter week one has been put on the inactive list while completely healthy 
the back up week one is not considered a viable option to…..back up…so..
the 3rd string QB from week 1 is playing with 4 cracked ribs and the jets will probably give him low end starter money to keep him.  

let that sink in lol 

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

For the last three games or so after the Buffalo game, I’ve seen a Jet team that just doesn’t seem to want it as much as it did earlier or as much as the teams they are playing.  The effort is only workmanlike, not the extra effort or mindset necessary at this time of the season.  I don’t know if you fault youth, the vets, the coaching staff or all three for that, but the feeling is nowhere near the same over the last three games.  Maybe the three close losses to Minnesota, Buffalo and Detroit took the starch out of them, but everybody including the HC look mentally spent.  No spark.