****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

calm down JTJ this team is just playing bad on the field missing tackles on both big runs by Seattle can't be blamed on coaching. Penalties in the Red zone is also on the players . But that 3rd and 4 handoff to Ty Johnson was pure stupidity and on the next play running intermeadiate routes was just at stupid needing only 4 yards

Nah man. You do NOT lose to a Geno Smith led Seahawks team and expect to keep your job as a Jets executive. I'm sorry. 

It encapsulates the joke of our franchise in 1 game. It highlights our sh*tty QB play and shows that a QB that escaped our worthless team found success years later. Darnold didnt play terrible today either. 

• Upvote 4

Worst FA WR we could have gotten. This is why Titans were willing to get rid of him. Dude is no heart, not clutch and has untimely penalties. 

white out here with broken ribs dishing passes that aren’t perfect but catchable and our teams like. Nah. Can’t help you bro

That pass was NOT catchable.

Mike Retard White has been sailing throws all day

Just now, Paradis said:

Whether or not our QB is on the roster, I’m ready to move on from MLF. it’s over. He’s not there yet/ever. 

bring in Frank. 

He does not scheme to get the ball to the playmakers.  Wilson and moore were absent this drive.  Other teams find ways to get their best players the ball each series. 

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

That POS set this team back a decade.

The Jets being the Jets set this team back a decade 

All we had to do was not waste a pick on Trash Wilson and taken fields instead and we'd be a playoff team

Which is what I posted here years ago 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, BigRy56 said:

Mike White is developing a reputation. What is that 5 trips over the 50 and only 6 points? Never gonna win that way

Lol. Dude isn’t healthy wearing a jacket. His passes don’t look anywhere as accurate as normal. We have some weak WRs that can’t catch 

Things I have learned so far 

a) mike white not the answer 

b) defense is being exposed as teams have learned how to attack us

c) Saleh needs to have more heat after having his team on a mini bye show up to a game and play like this.

D) The jets aren’t close to competing. We are far more then a QB from being serious 

• Upvote 4

It’s like half the board doesn’t realize White is playing w broken/injured ribs on the road in Seattle and is on like his 6th game. 

nobody is calling him Dan Marino but perspective would be nice. 

Perspective is he's a backup QB.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1